|Print List Price:||$7.95|
Save $4.96 (62%)
Employee Engagement for Everyone: 4 Keys to Happiness and Fulfillment at Work Kindle Edition
|Length: 125 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Brief but thorough, this book never wastes time. There are many aspects of engagement within my control, and now I know what they are and what to do about it. I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of this book. It's a keeper.
The book explains what employee engagement is and how important it is for the profitability of the company and the happiness and health of employees. The book makes it clear that good engagement is the responsibility of both the company management and the employee himself.
The book provides practical ways you can figure out what your own engagement style is and how you can work to improve your own happiness and productivity at work.
Employee Engagement for Everyone is a must-have for workplace managers and employees alike.
1) Most people think that employee engagement is exclusively the responsibility of the organization/supervisor. Research shows that almost half of the level of engagement comes from sources within the individual. The author shows how we can become more engaged at work.
2) Many academic books are too academic and many practitioner books are not grounded in research. Kevin Kruse successfully bridges this "great divide."
3) For those people who desire more than a token "research shows", Kruse gives provides this information in a way that is not intrusive on the reading of the book.
4) The book is very practical and provides application questions that will help a reader learn how he/she can become more engaged at work.
5) While a lot of practical business books are wordy and too long (about 100 pages too long in my opinion) Kruse takes out all of the extra fluff and provides a very readable book.
Wake up publishers! We don't have time to shift through 200 pages trying to weed out the fluff from the meat. Very few people want to eat a meat and marshmallow fluff sandwich.
Kruse has provide a health-conscious lean meat sandwich here.
I now have "Employee Engagement for Everyone" on my iPad so I can reference whenever needed. This author understands what people want: A succinct, effective, and practical guide for engaging employees.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great practical information alongnwith tools to address employee engagementPublished 1 month ago by Phil Eason
Crisp, simple and to the point. A handy guide with many great ideas. Employee engagement is all about action and behavior. Take the best ideas and run with them!Published 2 months ago by Grant Ricketts
This book offered what I feel is a critical look inside and practical
Advice for employees to consider. It is a very quick read.
Overall a great read; fairly simplistic with some ideas and concepts, but overall a very good resource.Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
I stopped reading it when my job was eliminated. So much for engagement.Published 14 months ago by david andrews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Human Resources > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Training
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Training