- File Size: 122 KB
- Print Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: Write Consultants, Inc. (August 10, 2012)
- Publication Date: August 10, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008WDLBF0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,112,126 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1836 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- #2051 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- #2092 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Motivation & Self-Improvement
Employee Motivation: It's Not About the Money Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I picked this up because of my decades of work in the Human Resources field, and my interest in helping people create their most enjoyable, satisfying and fulfilling life and career.
Tiffany brings up some excellent reasons WHY a supervisor, manager or employer would want to make the workplace more enjoyable. And she provides a variety of well thought out suggestions to help inspire your employees.
While her intent is excellent, I couldn't give it 5 stars, though, because my HR background actually sent up a red flag or two regarding some of her suggestions. And while from her point of view there is no cost involved in her suggestions, I can say that budgetarily there actually would be a cost to the company to implement a couple of her ideas.
All in all, however, this is a very good book to start you thinking in a more creative manner about how to attract, support, and retain good employees.
If you are in business as anything other than a solo-preneur, you need to pay attention to what keeps your employees motivated.
If you are an employee who wants a better environment but doesn't want to look for another job, you'll get some good ideas that you can use to approach management about making it better.
I did find a lot of very valuable information for keeping the people who work for me happy and motivated which is SO important.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Business Culture > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Money > Human Resources > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational