- File Size: 1055 KB
- Print Length: 81 pages
- Publication Date: July 16, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01IMF3WDQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #237,325 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Employee's Guide to the EEOC: How To Present Your Harassment, Discrimination, Hostile Work Environment, Wrongful Termination, Or Retaliation Claim To The EEOC With Confidence Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Don't sign anything without verifying it is 100% accurate.
2. Do NOT agree to "right to sue" when asked by the EEOC
3. Listen to your gut instincts when consulting a Lawyer. If they are unable to answer the 5 key questions recommended by Joshua Carden, RUN DON'T WALK!
My only wish is you were here to help me, but your book is my guide.
I recommend this book to any employee faced with inappropriate behaviour in the work place. Know your rights, and put your tax dollars to work!
PS. I'm filing within the week, wish me luck!🤗