Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 3, 2013
Boxers do not show the quality expected, in a month of use widened the bottom, please I need your review but with this poor quality would not recommend it to anyone.

los boxers no muestran la calidad que se esperaba; en un mes de uso se abrieron por la parte baja, por favor necesito de su revision pero con esta mal calidad no se lo recomendaria a nadie.
on July 25, 2015
Another great buy. This underwear is amazing, durable, and comfy. They fit my rear and do not come up to my belly button. They are loose at first, but I find that after 2 good washings and dryings, they are always great. 6'0 tall 144 pounds 27" waist
on January 8, 2014
These were great at first. The price was OK, but after a few washes the quality - or lack of quality - of the product began to show. Holes near the seams, the elastic started to fray, and the material pilled. I am particular about how I do laundry, so I know that my front load washing machine did not cause any of this.
on December 12, 2012
I have been very tired of regular Briefs and Boxer Shorts. I have decided to buy 2 dozens of Emporio Armany Cotton Boxer Briefs. When I put one on, It felt so great! The material and the fit please me so much. I felt that I've found great comfort. I would definitely purchase the Emporio Armani Cotton boxer Briefs again. I just love em!
on February 10, 2014
I'm sexy and I know it when I wear these boxer briefs. The fit is definitely snug but they are stylish and comfortable. Be careful when putting them on and taking them off because holes and tears are too frequent.
on July 27, 2013
I really like the style but they just fit too small! I don't know about ya'll but I don't like boxer briefs that fit to small. I like more length.
on February 20, 2014
excellent product quality, the purchase was fast, all I taste, I recommend this product to all people have this kind of need, because it meets all requirements.
on December 16, 2012
The material is nice and soft, but they give me a bit of a wedgie throughout the day. I like my thoroughbred pairs slightly better.
on May 4, 2015
100% recomended.Very good
on December 16, 2012
Fit perfect on me and very comfortable...Lets see what's gonna happen after a few wash.Keep to shape and color stuff...
11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.