Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 19, 2015
My husband bought these undershirts. It was his first time trying them. He usually gets the Calvin Klein ones. These are much thicker. It's like wearing a regular sleeveless shirt. If u like the thinner ones then don't get it. Other wise these are great undershirts.
on December 5, 2017
The design is different than the other black Armani tank tops they used to sell about a few years ago. I myself prefer the smaller straps for my shoulders because I do a lot of exercising like a bodybuilder and my frame requires tank tops that can allow me to move a lot. Took some getting used to the new design but I like it. Expensive for me; however, I have used a pack for years. The quality is impeccable.
on November 26, 2017
After washing them they do not pill. They fit like a glove in my chest size is 38 to 40 inch. I purchased a medium and they fit well.
on January 14, 2015
Definitely shows off my physique well and the fabric is very delicate and soft.
on March 5, 2017
If you customarily wear a size L, you will definitely want to order XL.
on January 15, 2017
Not really what I expected. They're kinda thin and tight like women's tank tops.
on July 26, 2017
material and fit-----perfect!
on October 24, 2016
These were a gift for someone. Fit and they were well-pleased with the quality. Thanks
on July 1, 2017
I love these and this product!
on April 25, 2016
The material and quality are great, the fit is small. It says regular fit, but that was probably for people born in the 1920's.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.