- Perfect Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Rising Sun Publishing; 2nd edition (September 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1880463695
- ISBN-13: 978-1880463697
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,488,651 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Empowering African-American Males: A Guide to Increasing Black Male Achievement 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Mychal Wynn is one of the world's premiere authorities on working with at-risk students, school improvement planning, closing the achievement gap, and college planning.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?