Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on June 17, 2014
This is one of my favorite personal growth books. I loved it so much that I flew across the country to attend the author's week long workshop. I highly recommend this book for empowering yourself and finding solutions to move forward in your life. Lots of good and effective visualizations.
on August 31, 2007
I took the authors' empowerment workshop about 15 years ago where I received my first copy. The book and the accompanying exercises and journeys are exciting and enlightening. I recently purchased another copy for a friend in need of establishing "life affirmations" and ridding herself of depressive "old scripts". It caused me to revisit my old copy and do a "tune up" on myself. What an uplifting and helpful tool. A must read.