#Emprende: an entrepreneurship guide for ordinary citizens Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- LISTIN DIARIO NEWSPAPER
"'#Emprende: a guide for ordinary citizens' includes all the issues that should be considered when taking the first step to successfully start and maintain your own business."
-- EL CARIBE NEWSPAPER
"Arturo López Valerio combines personal experiences with lessons and techniques learned in almost two decades of technological entrepreneurship in the Dominican Republic. A simple and direct language, focused on his readers."
- ALEX TORRENEGRA, CEO Torre, Inc. and Shark Tank Colombia star.
"With a direct and close language, Arturo manages to touch each and every one of the keys in which you should reflect if you intend to start your new business ... The road is not easy. And, therefore, Arturo's book can help you and much to realize if you are prepared and what you need to think and work to make that leap. "
- DAVID BORONAT, Author "Sell more on the Internet".
"The simple may seem complex, especially when paradigms are being created or you have to face the unknown. This is part of the know-how that López Valerio shares in his first publication."
- ALEXEI TELLERIAS, Author of "Los Peces del Subsuelo".
"Arturo manages to deliver a simple and completely understandable document for the people of the common. He manages to take the reader to a step by step completely actionable and useful. It is definitely a book that allows you to fulfill your dreams or at least start them."
- DARIO PALACIO, Founder Startups Academy® Colombia.
From the Author
- ASIN : B0852C5DCK
- Publication Date : February 22, 2020
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 107 pages
- File Size : 673 KB
- Language: : English
- Publisher : Arturo Yván López Valerio; 1st Edition (February 22, 2020)
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Page Numbers Source ISBN : 9945805266
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,984,737 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: