Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Empress Effects Heavy Dual-Channel Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here
- Super High Gain - It's called the heavy, what'd you expect?
- Weight - An intuitive new control that changes the character of your low end
- 3 Band EQ - Selectable mid frequency lets you get precise EQ curves, with boost or cut up to 10dB per band
- Dual Channel Design - Heavy and Heavier let you set your channels similarly, for rhythm/solo, or completely differently for a wider range of tones
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Friedman Amplification BE-OD Deluxe Dual Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Wampler Dracarys High Gain Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Wampler Tumnus V2 Overdrive & Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
KHDK Dark Blood Distortion Effects Pedal
Abasi Pathos Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal (ABASIPATHOS)
|Sold By||Gear Hero HQ||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Chicago Music Exchange||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 5.2 x 2.5 inches||7 x 5 x 4 inches||7 x 4 x 7 inches||7 x 4 x 7 inches||5.75 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches||6 x 5 x 3 inches|
Heavy Dual-Channel Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal. In this aptly named box you'll find a huge range of killer high gain tones. From crisp, mid-driven '80s metal, to scooped, modern down-tuned brutality, this little box of sonic mayhem does it all. The two independent channels can be voiced similarly so that one channel can be used as a solo boost, or they can be voiced entirely differently by using the mid-range control in conjunction with the 3-position mid-frequency select switch. Add in separate weight controls to shape the low end response of each channel, and a global hi/low eq section that allows you to fine tune your particular amp and cab combination, and you've got a serious tool to create a supremely heavy sounding rig. On top of all this Empress added an extremely responsive and hassle-free noise gate that will ensure dead silent operation with even the most obscene amounts of gain added.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought it, love it, told all my friends about it and now I have used this on top a clean sound w a Boogie, Fender, Marshall, and a Egnater. Each result was absolutely different. And each result was absolutely usable live.
The EQ is so active- its able to translate metal tone over a huge spectrum of amps. BUY this thing and I will be amazed if you return it.
I really love mine.