4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Empress Effects Heavy Dual-Channel Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here
- Super High Gain - It's called the heavy, what'd you expect?
- Weight - An intuitive new control that changes the character of your low end
- 3 Band EQ - Selectable mid frequency lets you get precise EQ curves, with boost or cut up to 10dB per band
- Dual Channel Design - Heavy and Heavier let you set your channels similarly, for rhythm/solo, or completely differently for a wider range of tones
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Friedman Amplification BE-OD Deluxe Dual Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Wampler Dracarys High Gain Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Keeley Filaments High Gain Distortion Effects Pedal
JHS Bonsai 9-Way Screamer Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
|Sold By||Gear Hero HQ||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Specialty-Traders||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.00 x 5.20 x 2.50 inches||7.00 x 5.00 x 4.00 inches||7.00 x 4.00 x 7.00 inches||6.75 x 4.50 x 3.25 inches||6.00 x 3.00 x 3.00 inches|
Heavy Dual-Channel Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal. In this aptly named box you'll find a huge range of killer high gain tones. From crisp, mid-driven '80s metal, to scooped, modern down-tuned brutality, this little box of sonic mayhem does it all. The two independent channels can be voiced similarly so that one channel can be used as a solo boost, or they can be voiced entirely differently by using the mid-range control in conjunction with the 3-position mid-frequency select switch. Add in separate weight controls to shape the low end response of each channel, and a global hi/low eq section that allows you to fine tune your particular amp and cab combination, and you've got a serious tool to create a supremely heavy sounding rig. On top of all this Empress added an extremely responsive and hassle-free noise gate that will ensure dead silent operation with even the most obscene amounts of gain added.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought it, love it, told all my friends about it and now I have used this on top a clean sound w a Boogie, Fender, Marshall, and a Egnater. Each result was absolutely different. And each result was absolutely usable live.
The EQ is so active- its able to translate metal tone over a huge spectrum of amps. BUY this thing and I will be amazed if you return it.
I really love mine.