Lyft Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on May 16, 2015
I found this book very encouraging. We lost our 3rd son at 19 weeks gestation. This book helped me process and grieve. It was also helpful in understanding how my husband might grieve differently and what my children might be feeling/thinking but not verbalizing. I love the hope found in this book. Our hope is in the Lord! I recommend this to everyone who has had a miscarriage.
on February 14, 2018
It was a good read but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who isn't hyper religious. It came across a bit condescending in the part about tubal pregnancy. If you have had an STD and had a tubal pregnancy don't buy this. I imagine it will make you feel guilty for something you shouldn't feel guilty for.
on December 21, 2017
This book got me through a rough time in my life! I was glad to still find it in print for my niece who was going thru the same thing.
on January 16, 2018
Starts from the premise that you have a good relationship with God. If you are not Christian or have a complicated view towards God, you’ll find little comfort in this collection of Bible sound bites.
on May 22, 2017
Gave it as a a gift to a dear friend.
on February 15, 2017
Bought this after my sister-in-law recommended it. Our daughter recently had a miscarriage and also a friend had a stillbirth. This explains what they are feeling and gives them encouragement. It helps them to keep turning to the Lord for strength. Thankful for his book.
on December 11, 2017
Great on time!
on January 15, 2018
Bought this for a friend whose daughter had a stillborn baby at 7 month gestation. She said it was just what she needed to help with her the questions she had.
on June 21, 2013
My husband and I were so excited to find out that we were pregnant. We were on top of the world! 1.5 weeks later my husband took me into the ER with severe cramping and our worst nightmare came true. I am 28 years old and recently had an ectopic pregnancy. I had a less than 2% chance of having one and I still have not found a "risk factor". I was "fortunate" to not have had surgery and be able to take methotextrate. After the news and medicine, I couldn't sleep at night and on one of those tearful nights, I was searching for a book to help me understand why I felt like I was going crazy! I highly recommend this book as it helped me validate and understand my thoughts and emotions through this whole process. I had a few people say some hurtful and stupid things and this book made me realize that this happens often and how to deal with them as they come. It also helped to understand that others have gone through it and how God is present in the process. I am still in the healing process but this book helped me mourn the loss of our baby and to understand that God is always present and that there is hope. I hope this book helps you as much as it has helped me.
on April 1, 2017
Provided great comfort to my daughter after her recent loss. Well written, thank you.