|Item Weight||1.76 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 7 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||1039102|
|Batteries||2 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Onelink Safe & Sound|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Included Components||Onelink Safe & Sound, Mounting Bracket & Hardware, Quick Start Guide, User Manual|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Metal|
|Warranty Description||3 Years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Alexa Enabled Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Premium Home Speaker, Onelink Safe & Sound by First Alert
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$48.40 (19%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- About safe and sound: First Alert introduces Onelink Safe and Sound, an Alexa enabled, Apple HomeKit compatible hardwired photoelectric smoke and electrochemical carbon monoxide alarm, featuring a state of the art, Omni directional speaker backed by First Alert’s unparalleled reliability and equipped with the power of Alexa
- Easy mobile controls: Get remote notifications of an emergency in your home for 24/7 safety, plus track carbon monoxide levels, customize nightlights, and more, using First Alert's Onelink Home app
- No more confusing beeps: Track battery levels in the app and optimize safety by knowing when it’s time to replace them. AirPlay 2 enables a wireless multi room audio system, creating an easy way to stream music anywhere in the home to different iOS and other AirPlay 2 compatible devices
- Voice alerts: Key voice location technology annoz the type and location of the danger in your home, keeping your entire home safe and connected during an emergency. Safe & sound supports AirPlay 2 and requires iOS 12.2 or later or macOS 10.14.4 or later. To use AirPlay 2, update your devices to the latest software version and add your AirPlay 2-compatible speakers to the Home app on your iOS device
- Easy to install: Optimal ceiling placement enhances the speaker’s acoustic quality; make installation fast and easy by using the included AC adapter plugs to replace your existing hardwire alarms without rewiring (AC power is required for Onelink Safe and Sound)
- Alexa enabled: You can talk to Alexa on your safe and sound, and ask it to play music or podcasts (from Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more), read audiobooks, fill you in on the news, check weather, control smart home devices, and more; plus Alexa’s always adding skills, so it gets smarter over time
- Interconnectivity: Unlike other smart combo alarms, safe and sound can connect with any other hardwired alarms in your home (including First Alert and non First Alert brands), and can send a mobile notification for any detected emergency, keeping your whole home safe and connected
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Can I play music to other Alexa devices or my Everywhere group with Safe & Sound?
Not at this time. Alexa and Safe & Sounds keep getting smarter over time, so you can look forward to more audio capabilities in the future.
Does the Onelink Safe & Sound require rewiring or professional installation?
The Onelink Safe & Sound is meant for DIY installation. Just remove your current alarm and bracket, and install Safe & Sound. Easy adapter plugs are included, so you don't have to rewire to install the alarm.
Once the Safe & Sound unit is wired into my ceiling, what are the next steps?
Once the alarm is installed, the unit will walk you through setup and Alexa integration with Onelink Home app. If you have more than one Safe & Sound, set each one up though the app as you install the units, before moving on to the next one.
How does the Safe & Sound nightlight feature work?
When set on autobrightness, the LED lights glow to light your route in the dark, and get brighter in the day, to ensure visibility in an emergency. You can turn off autobrightness, or adjust brightness and usage through the Onelink app.
Do the LED lights on Safe & Sound also indicate power?
The LED lights also indicate AC power is being received. When you disable the nighlight, 2 LEDs will glow green on the Onelink alarm, letting you know that you have AC power. If the LED is off, your alarm is running with battery backup.
Compare with similar items
First Alert ZCOMBO 2-in-1 Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Z-Wave Combo
Google S3003LWES Nest Sensor Alarm-Smoke Carbon Monoxide Detector, 1, White
Kidde 21026043 Battery-Operated(Not Hardwired) Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Warning KN-COSM-BA
Kidde Nighthawk Plug-In AC/DC Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector with Digital Display KN-COPP-3
First Alert Wireless Interconnected Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm with Voice and Location, SCO500B
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Deals Superstore||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.00 x 7.00 x 2.00 inches||8.00 x 7.00 x 2.50 inches||5.30 x 1.50 x 5.30 inches||1.80 x 5.60 x 5.60 inches||6.06 x 3.75 x 1.75 inches||5.13 x 2.38 x 5.13 inches|
Protect your home and your family, and enjoy a hands free voice controlled speaker with a great audio experience at the same time. First Alert's Onelink Safe & Sound is a smart smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with Alexa Voice Services enabled. Ask Safe & Sound to play music or audiobooks, read you the news, control smart home devices, and more. Leveraging your home’s hardwiring and using optimal ceiling placement, Safe & Sound fills any room with immersive, 360 degree high end audio. Advanced microphones let Safe & Sound hear your voice commands from any direction—even when music is playing. This 3 in 1 alarm is also powered by First Alert’s intelligent smoke and carbon monoxide protection, and warns you about danger in your home and its location with an 85 decibel alarm plus voice alert. With First Alert’s free Onelink Home app, Safe & Sound can also remotely notify you of a smoke or carbon monoxide emergency in your home via your phone or tablet. Safe & Sound installs just like a standard hardwired smoke alarm, so you can easily replace existing alarms. Adapter plugs are included to save you the hassle of rewiring and to simplify installation. It’s compatible with Apple HomeKit.