Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – Red Color with Lid, 3.2-quart - by Utopia Kitchen
|Sale:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$74.92 (75%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This enameled cast iron Dutch oven has outer diameter of 23 cm; height 10 cm and thickness of 0.60 cm is meticulously designed to serve you for years and decades to come by resisting to temperatures up to 500 degrees F
- Enameled cast iron Dutch oven is ideal for braising and other methods that require long cooking over low heat or it can be used easily on the stove and as a serving dish on the table
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a enameled cast iron dutch oven can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Cast iron Dutch oven may seem like an old fashioned choice in the kitchen but this dependable cookware is a must in the modern kitchen because it doesn’t leach chemicals
- Allow enameled cast iron pans to cool completely before washing them in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dishwashing liquid soap
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – Red Color with Lid, 3.2-quart - by Utopia Kitchen
Utopia Kitchen Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dual Handle and Cover Casserole Dish (5 Quart)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Utopia Deals||Supply Shop||Utopia Deals||Amazon.com||BaliChun||Amazon.com|
|Color||Red||Red||Black||Island Spice Red||Jazz Blue||Red|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||—||7 x 14 x 12 in||—||11.42 x 8.62 x 6.69 in|
|Material Type||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||cast iron|
|Size||3.2-Quart||6.5 Quart||5 Quart||6 qt||3.7 Qt||Medium|
Utopia's Enameled Cast Iron
Utopia Kitchen now brings you the beautifully designed red enameled Dutch oven along with the qualities of Cast Iron.
Prepare delicious dishes and indulge into the best cooking experience at home with this tight lid Dutch Oven that retains heat extremely well.
Its porcelain enameled layer helps you in easy cleanup of the pot.
Premium Quality Cookware
Our cast iron is carefully produced by our partner factories in China where we make sure it meets and exceeds all the standards of a US customer.
Utopia has chosen best material and procedures in preparation of enameled dutch oven. We believe this cookware will meet your needs for years to come and enhance your confidence further in Utopia Kitchen's product range.
Elegance in Design
Utopia Kitchen cares about how your kitchen looks with our products. Its shiny outer red porcelain and light color inner porcelain is specifically designed to give your kitchen the brightness and contrast it deserves.
Live a colorful life with a colored dutch oven or gift this to your near ones and show your love to them.
With all cast iron cookware benefits, comes the care it needs.
In order to prolong the Oven’s life, please follow the following instructions:
- Allow the cookware to cool completely before washing in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dish washing liquid soap
- It is dish washer safe but hand washing with warm and soapy water is recommended. This will protect the cookware's original appearance.
- Citrus-based cleaners should be avoided. They can make surface dull.
- Remove slight stains by rubbing with dampened cloth and baking soda. For persistent stains, soak interior of the cookware for 2 to 3 hours with a mixture of 3 tablespoons of household bleach per quart of water.
- Use 2 cups of boiling water and 4 tablespoons of baking soda to remove stubborn baked on food. Boil for a few minutes then use nylon or wood scraper to loosen food.
- Dry cookware completely before storing.
Top Customer Reviews
I prefer to cook with cast iron and already have several vintage cast iron skillets as well as a large vintage cast iron Dutch oven. I have been looking for a smaller cast iron Dutch oven, but hadn’t found the right item until now.
This particular Dutch oven appealed to me for three reasons.
First: This is smaller than the large Dutch oven I already own. At only 3 quarts, this Dutch oven has the capacity of my largest saucepan. This is exactly what I wanted, but I suspect other buyers might expect something a bit larger. The inside is only about 8.5 inches in diameter and less than 4 inches deep. It is the perfect size for making smaller batches of recipes. This is NOT a huge stockpot.
Second: I do not own any enameled cast iron. Although I love my existing cast iron, a friend convinced me to try an enameled pot because it is lower maintenance than seasoned cast iron.
Third: It is red. Red makes me happy. In addition to cooking, I can leave this Dutch oven out on display to brighten my kitchen.
I used the Dutch oven this afternoon to brown beef and onions for a stew. The pan heated evenly and sat flatly on my glass top range. It cleaned up like a dream with just a little soap and water and a few swipes of a dish rag. The one downside is that the side handles get hot and the pan was a little heavy/bulky to empty the contents out while using my mitt pot holders. I have pot holders designed for cast iron skillet handles, so I guess I need to look for something specifically for Dutch oven handles. The lid handle did stay cool. Big plus for that. I am cautiously optimistic about the nonstick interior and will post back after future use about how the enamel holds up.
I update my old reviews periodically to reflect any changed opinions or experiences.
The dutch oven came fast and is in great condition. Smooth enameled surface inside and out. It's not too small and not too big, just right for a single person or small family. I plan on using this quite often this winter and fall
I have used this pot for over 2 months now, regularly, and it's exactly everything that I wanted. It still looks new and cooks my food evenly and perfectly. I only wish Utopia kitchen had a wider range of sizes in their enameled products!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
small dutch ovenRead more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.