Enameled Cast Iron Dutch oven with Dual Handle and Cover Casserole Dish – Red, 6.2 Quarts - Utopia Kitchen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- We took an initiative to introduce our Superior Quality Cast Iron Dutch Oven in a marked up size so that you can call an even greater gathering of friends at home without having to cook in two or more batches
- Cast iron Dutch oven may seem like an old fashioned choice in the kitchen but this dependable cookware is a must in the modern kitchen because it doesn’t leach chemicals
- Integrated side handles and lid for secure transport and steam protection; it is ideal for braising and other methods that require long cooking over low heat or it can be used easily on the stove and as a serving dish on the table
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a enamelled cast iron dutch oven can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Allow enameled cast iron pans to cool completely before washing them in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dishwashing liquid soap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Supply Shop||Amazon.com|
|Color||Red||Island Spice Red||Red||Black|
|Item Dimensions||—||7 x 14 x 12 in||—||—|
|Material Type||—||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||cast-iron|
|Size||—||6 qt||6.5 Quart||5 Qt|
Get the most value for money in increased size with our Top-Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment.
Our Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven Cover Casserole Dish brings luxury cookware to your kitchen. Perfect for cooking, steaks, Paninis, vegetables, and more. Its generous size provides ample cooking space, and can be used in the oven or over a campfire. Dutch ovens are well suited for long, slow cooking, such as in making roasts, stews, and casseroles. Virtually any recipe that can be cooked in a conventional oven can be cooked in a Dutch oven.
• Best for even heating and heat retention
• Sturdy handles leave ample room for convenient hanging when not in use.
• Reliable quality
• Easy to take care of
All our cast iron cookware is LEAD FREE.