Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on February 24, 2013
Total disappointment, nothing in this book that common sense shouldn't tell you Lready. In my opinion hardly gonna attract or keep anyone.
on March 13, 2014
This is stuff my grandmother told me when I was about oh 10 LOLOLOL I have a lot of boyfriends . I have no idea why. Nothing special about me. I bought this book out of curiosity. I'm just honest with my male friends I think you either have chemistry or you don't and no book is going to be able to guarantee a relationship with another person.
on November 8, 2012
book is well written but seems awfully vague and most of the information is common sense
enchanting someone is more than making eye contact and wearing the right color of clothing. I do like how she points out that making a presence for yourself is key. I would like to know more about making this presence. I think that is what most of us want to know.
on April 1, 2015
A really refreshing look into the needs and desires of men for compatible relationships with ladies..love!
on May 14, 2014
Too wordy, too much baiting and not enough serious material. Did not work for me, much too hard to download.
on January 22, 2015
I did not get much out of this book, it didn't work for me. My husband and I are doing great now the book did not help....Thank you
on February 23, 2014
This book holds dear many old fashioned ideas of morality and good sense that a modern woman should embrace .
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2014
good fast read however i already do most of what book suggest . would be good for new to world people
on August 18, 2014
A good reminder of the basics - More sugar....
on October 27, 2014