Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,094 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,215 reviews
on April 9, 2015
I was very disappointed at the condition this item arrived. The hinges on the lid were BOTH broken. I was expecting my niece to receive a new WOODEN music BOX, but instead she got a hard-cardboard box that was uneven on the corners. This item is not worth the money and I am seeking a reimbursement!
review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2015
I read reviews like a crazy woman before finally taking the plunge and ordering this for my 5 year olds birthday. She has nene asking for a jewelry box for a while and she is in love with ballerinas, so this seemed like the perfect choice. There are so many mixed reviews on all of these jewelry boxes, so I was nervous to pay for it and it not be good quality. My daughter falls in love with her gifts and the last thing i wanted was something cheap that would fall apart easily. The ballerina seems sturdy and secured well into the stand. The wind up musical box also seems of good quality and so far we have had no issues. There is just enough room for her little trinkets and it's the perfect starter jewelry box. Maybe not heirloom quality, but I'm okay with that for what i paid. Also the music is lovely and doesn't get on a mama's nerves after being played over and over all day.
review image review image
on September 21, 2015
I bought this for my daughter's 7th birthday and it stopped working after 2 weeks of use. Box can store all of her jewelry, but the music portion no longer works. She was very disappointed by this! I could not return the box as the two weeks were outside of the 30 day return window. I bought this box because it is one of the only few that I have found on the market that displays multicultural ballerinas. It is a shame that it is so cheaply made.
on April 21, 2017
If there is a special little girl in your life and she is just exploring the joy of dress up and jewelry then this is one of the items you're looking for.

I brought this to my 3yr old grand daughter filled with bracelets and rings and necklaces and barrettes by 'Claire's' (available on amazon) and she was totally beside herself. I mean for days she would put things in and out of the drawers (which do not fall out when open) watch the ballerina (and she easily wound it up) and admired herself in the mirror. A total delight and you can't go wrong.

This jewelry box is well made - cloth lined - girly as can be - has enough drawers and storage to really interest a youngster.
on March 12, 2017
I got this for my niece who was turning 4 and she LOVES it! I took it out of the packaging and put some jewelry in each drawer. It was a big hit. It was very nice looking and came on time and perfect looking. The music plays great, and the little ballerina was great
on January 20, 2016
Great for the price. Has held up well to the extreme love my daughter has shown it. :) it hasn't broken yet! The paper sea to be well glued and isn't living anywhere yet. It has been loved for almost a month now without a sign of wear and tear.
on January 2, 2016
I bought this for my 3 year old grand daughter. I realize that it was for a 3 year old and that she would not keep it until she graduated from college. However, the very first time my son tried to wind the music box the key flew off and would not longer work. Needless to say I was dissappointed.
on December 30, 2016
My niece loved it but it was somewhat cheaply made. I feel like this product was made in a sweatshop somewhere but it plays a pleasent song and it is somewhat smaller than I was thinking it would be but I guess you get what you pay for. I gave it 4 stars because it works for what I needed it for and my niece loves it, especially the little hidden side drawers.
on April 7, 2017
Beautiful little musical jewelry box! I love the multiple drawers for storage. The box itself is of high quality and it made our granddaughter very happy! It is very nice to have so many choices of box design, too. We got the unicorn box for her younger sister, they were both tickled to play their boxes together side by side!
on December 26, 2015
Lovely little jewelry box, but extremely disappointed that when my daughter opened the box Christmas morning and lifted the top, the dancing ballerina's upper body broke off (literally popped up and out of box)...so now we are left with a waist down ballerina and the need to try and repair with super glue because there is no way she will let it go to be returned. Obviously ours is defective or quality is not up to par.