BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 22, 2013
I had no problem with the quality of the box compared to the price. It has a sweet old fashioned hand painted detail that is very lovely - primitive country Americana in a lovely display. The inside has a prancing horse with a mirror behind (reflective silver paint, not a true mirror). It plays a tune I didn't recognize but that was lovely.

In all, this small little music box is lovely. I doubt it will be a keepsake that lasts her entire life - definitely not high enough quality for that. The box pictures are appliqued on and the inside 'velvet' lining is about what you would find from a cheap ring box. But for what it is, something to hold her treasures when she's young, I'm quite happy.

I've added a video so you can hear the song and get an idea of the size of the box.
on January 13, 2017
Beautiful jewelry box. Santa had given this to my five year old for Christmas. She's a huge horse girl and she absolutely adores. The music isn't extremely loud and has a beautiful sound to it. I like how its not like a traditional jewelry box. The drawers are hidden and the picture is beautiful. Love love love
on December 16, 2015
my 7 year old son just adores this music box. The side and back drawers are darling. I got my daughter a pink ballerina one, so I wanted something similar also for my son...I never expected him to love it so much. the spinning horse is so sweet. Nice quality wood. It seems boys will also love to hide away small treasures in this box.
on December 13, 2016
Looks good, and I'm giving it as a gift to my niece, but for anyone buying it, you may get one with a different horse topping on the inside, because the one I got has something else, it's a hire but it's in a running position and it's a different color
on January 1, 2011
We purchased this for our 6-year old. She loves it, and leaves the lid open so she can see the horse and listen to the music. The lid lifts for a bit of (shallow) storage and the side boxes open (fairly deep storage) but that is all. It seems disorganized compared to a big girl's jewelry box; there are no dividers or ways to separate the different types of jewelry. So it's great for a little person who is starting to collect some jewelry but the design is kind of strange. It seems like there is a lot of wasted space. I have doubts about how long it will last because it does not seem extremely durable. These are not complaints, only observations. It was not expensive and it's very sweet. I would probably buy it again after seeing it but my expectations of it and the reality of it did not match.
on June 20, 2016
The Horse Ranch music box is wonderful. It has four drawers for all the trinkets a young girl treasures and when you open the top section a beautiful brown horse twirls around to the music. My grand daughter loves horses and we did her room in all horse related items so this is a perfect fit. She just loves it too. I highly recommend this musical jewelry box and this seller.
on February 1, 2017
My little one loves horses, plenty of little drawers, she loves the music and "dancing" horse. Only complaint is the kiddie is like sticker paper, I'm afraid it isn't going to be long before it starts peeling up.
on July 17, 2015
My granddaughter loved this! Lots of drawers for hiding all her little treasures. Painting on the outside of box and on the horse were very detailed. Easy for little hands to wind it up. Would recommend this to anyone who has a small horse lover.
VINE VOICEon April 29, 2010
My nieces really loved these. They are very cute and the music is actually really nice to listen to. They loved winding the back and watching the horse spin. They aren't all that sturdy, but it's a very pretty music box with lots of secret compartments for girls. One thing, watch out for the little door knobs. When mine came in one was unscrewed and in the box. So you might want to check the box before giving it as a gift.
on April 13, 2016
Cute little music box. My 5 year old loves to listen to the song, she stores all her treasures in it. Some of the drawers aren't that big but its a jewelry box so I guess it's not meant for large things. The box came a little mangled but everything inside was just fine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.