- Free 90-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE tech support for 90 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone or chat, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Get in touch with tech support by going to your Orders page, and clikcing on Get Product Support. Learn more
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
2016 Enclave Audio CineHome HD 5.1 Wireless Home Theater System
- ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR AUDIO/VIDEO RECEIVER OR SPEAKER CABLES: The Enclave Smart Center serves as the central hub saving money and space without the need for an additional Audio/Video Receiver or running speaker any speaker cable.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED AND TUNED HD AUDIO WiSA SPEAKERS: Listen to 360 degrees of 24 bit HD wireless audio. Each Enclave rear surround speaker contains two full-range drivers on opposing sides of the enclosure for a widespread, enveloping surround experience.
- DOLBY DIGITAL AND DTS: Delivers an intense, cinema-like surround sound, even from stereo signals. For the those who prefer uncompressed audio, 5.1 channels of LPCM 24 bit uncompressed audio seamlessly surround you with zero lip-sync issues.
- HDMI INPUT: 3 HDMI inputs to connect your cable box, dish, gaming console, DVD-Blu Ray Player, Streaming appliance (Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku, etc.), HDMI pass-thru, CEC, and ARC are all supported. Power Supply : AC-100-240 Volt,50-60Hz
- 3.5mm ANALOG, OPTICAL and BLUETOOTH INPUT: Use almost any signal type. Use the Enclave Audio app for Android/iOS to stream music from your device, local network, or a selection of music services via Bluetooth or Google Cast. (Chromecast required)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 32.0°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At Enclave, we understand that half of the movie experience is heard and not seen. With the popularized sound bar audio solution, true surround sound is dismissed for convenience, ease of setup, and wiring issues. The Enclave Audio 5.1 WiSA Certified Wireless Home Theater System solves all that and more with uncompromising true wireless surround sound. The Enclave Smart Center connects to your TV with a single cable and will host HDMI and SPDIF (Optical) sources, including satellite, cable, streaming appliances, and gaming consoles. Included with the system is a wireless subwoofer, wireless rear speakers, wireless front speakers, a remote control, and the Enclave Audio Smart Center Speaker with ARC and CEC support.Note: The system works best with the left and right speakers either even with or in front of the center channel speaker.
From the Manufacturer
Enclave Audio 5.1 wireless home theater system offers uncompromising true wireless surround sound with the ability to easily place your speakers as 5.1 surround was designed and intended. Surrounding you. Whether it is movies, music, sports, or video gaming, Enclave wirelessly surrounds you with every nuance of every sound, bringing your home theater experience to life as you've never heard it before.
Simply place your speakers in the appropriate location, plug in the speakers' AC power adaptors into any 110/220v power source, load up your Enclave Smart Center with audio sources, and the WiSA certified Enclave Audio system is ready to deliver 24 bit uncompressed audio wirelessly, straight out of the box with no configuration necessary.
3 HDMI inputs to connect your cable box, dish, gaming console, DVD-Blu Ray Player, Streaming appliance (Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku, etc.), HDMI pass-thru, CEC, and ARC are all supported.
Each Enclave rear surround speaker contains two full-range drivers on opposing sides of the enclosure for a widespread, yet enveloping surround experience.
The Enclave Audio app for Android/iOS lets you stream music from your device, local network, or a selection of music services via Bluetooth or Googlecast (Chromecast required). Also update your Enclave Audio CineHome with the latest firmware releases for enhanced performance and feature additions.
No more soundbars giving you lackluster audio performance, Wifi drop outs, or Bluetooth latency. The Enclave Audio CineHome HD brings crisp, clear sound to your music, movies and games with WiSA wireless technology found in audio systems costing up to $20,000!
Describe your product in 3 words.
Wireless. Surround. Sound.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
While the rest of the consumer audio world was focused on making soundbars and whole house audio solutions, we found it quite discouraging that no one was focused on a single room true 5.1 wireless home theater experience. We believe half of the movie experience is heard and not seen so we took it upon ourselves to build what the market currently did not offer. The end result - an affordable, true 5.1, wireless HD audio surround sound system that you just unbox, plug in, and go.
What makes your product special?
Our product allows anyone with power outlets in their living room to enjoy a true 5.1 surround sound experience by having 6 independent speaker enclosures surround you with sound wirelessly, but with the simplicity of a sound bar set up. The WiSA Technology used in our system is found in systems that cost 5X - 20X as much, we are passionate about sound and knew that Wifi and Bluetooth audio transmission wasn't going to cut it. We worked tirelessly to incorporate this new technology, with speakers that were custom tuned to work with eachother at an incredible price. It doesn’t get easier than Enclave's plug and play setup experience with rock solid sound that packs a punch.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
The best part of our startup experience has been building a team with like-minded individuals and working together to bring to reality a product we had in our head, that the market had a need for, and our customers thank us for.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The wireless speaker connectivity was instant and perfect, and has not failed once yet
2. No noticeable latency, despite the wireless connection method
3. Sound is nice and clear
4. Really easy to set up, pretty much plug-n-play
5. Mobile app works okay (and is better than the remote for controlling the system)
6. Good experiences with tech support so far
1. Wish it connected via Wifi & had a web-control interface/API and not Bluetooth connection for remote control (as an AV automation engineer, I like IP control, because I can program for that!)
2. Remote is a little on the cheap side, but it gets the job done -- the app is better in every way (except using Bluetooth to connect)
3. Some minor hiccups, mostly caused by my (Sony Bravia) TV
4. Wish the DC power supplies fit more nicely into a power strip, they're just a lil bit bulky
1. When switching to Aux/ARC and using TV to control volume, it typically defaults to muted -- raise the volume up by one or two notches to get it started, and then adjust up/down as needed
2. On a Sony Bravia TV, ARC shuts off when you switch to the HDMI/ARC input, so just make sure to not be on it when you want to Chromecast or use other TV apps (if you want to turn ARC back on, you have to switch to another input on the Enclave and then switch back to Aux/ARC). If you have a smart TV and use the apps, use the ARC input for controlling the Enclave only (as recommended in the quick-start guide they provide) and plug everything else into your TV's inputs
SETUP: The most time consuming part of setting them up was unboxing them. You simply plug them into the wall and they are ready to go. Also, it is incredibly convenient that you don't have to connect the speakers with speaker wires (and they are currently working on rear Battery Pack speakers which are completely wireless and don't need to be plugged into the wall).
CUSTOMER SERVICE: This is a startup company which really takes pride in not only providing the best product but providing the best customer service. You won't find customer service even close to as remarkable if you buy speakers from any of the larger companies. If you go on their website with any questions the CIO Rob will personally email you answering all of your questions and asking if you would like to set up a phone call to discuss further. Also, as you'll read in other reviews, the remote that comes with this system is very hard to use. However, I brought this up to Rob and he is shipping me a free Universal Remote which he said will make my life so much easier.
SYSTEM DESIGN: The 2 front speakers and 2 rear speakers are all very easy to wall-mount and the speakers and subwoofer connect to the Smart Center with the touch of a button. The remote is hard to use and you have to click hard but you can get around this if you have a universal remote. Also, when they come out with firmware updates you can just connect to the system via Bluetooth and upgrade the system through an app on your phone (super cool!) and it improves the performance.
QUALITY: The quality of the system is incredible. I would recommend to anyone looking for a 5.1 system on the same budget that I had. It has drastically improved my home theater experience by an amount that can't be understood until you actually hear it. It is so easy and is perfect for both Music and Movies. It is also very easy to connect your phone via Bluetooth and play music and doesn't suffer on quality because of the Bluetooth connection. Also, it comes with an HDMI cable which you can connect to the HDMI (ARC) input on your tv if you want to stream in 4K from an Apple TV or something like that.