- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (July 13, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415821738
- ISBN-13: 978-0415821735
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.3 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,496,399 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Encouraging Learning: How you can help children learn 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
James Nottingham is an internationally known freelance trainer and educational consultant, as well as Director of JN Partnership Ltd. Formerly a teacher and leader in both primary and secondary schools in the UK, he is also co-founder of www.p4c.com, an international resource and collaboration cooperative for Philosophy for Children.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now