Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 19, 2017
A perennial favorite. I told my 9 year old I read these when I was his age.. he read them all in a week. He hates to read. I guess he likes them.
on August 9, 2017
Grandsons had fun reading the stories. Sort of old school, but still entertaining.
on January 29, 2018
My grandson loves to read and this was the perfect gift for him.Encyclopedia Brown Box Set (4 Books)
on May 22, 2016
My seven year old son and I are really enjoying reading these books together. I like how each chapter has a mystery to solve, and it is developing my son's reading comprehension. So, it is good for his reading skills and quality, fun time together.
on March 17, 2013
This was for my grandson and he loved it. He even did a book report for his class on the first book of the set. He is only seven and in the second grade, but he is reading at a higher level. This book is for a older age, but he loved them.
on December 23, 2016
I enjoyed these books when my daughter was in school and I'm hoping to teach her son a love of reading.
on February 6, 2016
Grew up on them, my kid will too. Great books.
on October 26, 2013
My first purchase of this set was in the 1980's for my own children. Excellent begining readers for new readers. I was appauled to read a Wimpy Kid Books and Sponge Bob Books. What garbage, spelling is even incorrect in those books. Today it is a bit of reading, followed by hours of video games. Pathetic in my opinion!
on January 18, 2018
Great for 2nd or 3rd grade readers. Good vocabulary development with a plot that interests young readers.
on June 1, 2017
Love this kid!! My 1st " mystery" story. Bought them for my grandson so he could enjoy, too.