- Spiral-bound: 312 pages
- Publisher: Mel Bay Pubns (March 17, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786651210
- ISBN-13: 978-0786651214
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 9 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,319,501 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Encyclopedia Of Celtic Tunes For Mandolin Solo Spiral-bound – March 17, 2000
|New from||Used from|
Top Customer Reviews
There are chord markings for accompaniment. I record the chords on guitar, then play the mandolin against the taped guitar... it sounds great. Add a penny whistle in the key of D and you can play that along with the other two parts for an authentic celtic sound. (Most songs in the book are in the same key and range as a "D" penny whistle and can be played as-is.)
Mel Bay's Celtic Encyclopedia: Mandolin Edition is a pretty good book as well, but this one is better.