- Paperback: 584 pages
- Publisher: McFarland; Reprint edition (October 24, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786497564
- ISBN-13: 978-0786497560
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#959,387 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #12 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Politics
- #103 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Art & Photography
- #239 in Books > Reference > Encyclopedias & Subject Guides > Veterinary
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Encyclopedia of Cryptozoology: A Global Guide to Hidden Animals and Their Pursuers Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Learn more
"Detailed..impeccably resourced...recommended" --Choice
ALA Outstanding Reference Source
"An extensive piece of work...useful...excellent." --Reference Reviews
"Packs in the research...recommended." --Midwest Book Review
About the Author
Michael Newton is the author of 287 books. He lives in Nashville, Indiana.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Normally this is quite an expensive title, but it is well worth the money spent, particularly if you can purchase it on special as I did. It is a must for every serious cryptozoologist's library.
For those looking for a serious collection this is the book for you. You could buy twenty cheaper books and not get everything that is in this one issuance. The appendices alone should keep you going with any of the subjects you find interesting.
To be fair the illustrations are not the greatest but it isn't intended to be a picture book.
Yes, it isn't cheap but if this is where your interests lay this volume should be in your collection.
Most recent customer reviews
the FBI Encyclopedia, and the Encyclopedia of Serial Killers, and...Read more