- Hardcover: 480 pages
- Publisher: Greenwood (November 25, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0313289328
- ISBN-13: 978-0313289323
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,559,273 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Encyclopedia of Empiricism
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"The entries are clearly written, and many are documented by both primary and secondary sources. All libraries with serious interests in philosophy should consider this title for acquistion." - Choice
About the Author
Don Garrett is professor of philosophy at the University of Utah. He is the author of Cognition and Commitment in Hume's Philosophy and an editor of Hume studies.
Edward Barbanell is a PhD candidate in philosophy at the University of Utah.