Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Encyclopedia Mythologica: Gods and Heroes Pop-Up
Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 19, 2017
This book is a family favorite. We have had it since early December and we have not tired of marvelling at the detail of this book. The wonderful pop ups make you want to know the story. My 5 year old knows all kinds of stories now! It inspires curiosity. Every page has 3 or more pop ups and in some cases pop ups beneath pop ups!
on January 7, 2017
This book was so pretty! I first saw it at a museum gift shop, and then promptly got seperated from my group because they didn't realize I was sitting in a corner reading this book... The illustrations are beautiful, the book is fun and interactive, and it gives a brief overview on some of the more popular ancient mythologies.
on December 15, 2017
My grandson loved this.
on September 16, 2014
Wow, this pop-up book is AMAZING! I first saw this in a book store when I was browsing with a friend. I couldn't get this book out of my mind for days afterward, which has ever happened before. So I gotta have it. My friends tease me for downgrading my reading level, but the fact is, they are all amazed by the artistry when I bring it out. This book has become an entertainment highlight in my library among my bookish and artsy friends.
on December 20, 2017
Beautiful artwork and I love all the different cultures included in the book.
on September 23, 2017
These books are insanely amazing. Beautiful works of art. Great for older kids and adults. I never knew pop-ups could get so intricate. Well worth the money!
on December 6, 2017
My nieces love it.
on January 29, 2018
Wonderful book and great service. Thank you!
on March 5, 2017
Fabulous Pop Up. One of my all-time favorites. Tells stories in interesting but brief ways and the pop-ups are incredible. This book is for folks of all ages.
on June 2, 2017
It is bigger and more beautiful than I expected, really a work of art. I don't know if my grandson will appreciate it, but I certainly do.