- Hardcover: 6442 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (December 17, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470058218
- ISBN-13: 978-0470058213
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 9.9 x 17.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 49.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,049,036 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Encyclopedia of NMR, 10 Volume Set 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
Featured medical resident resources from Lippincott. See more
“This new 10 volume set captures every aspect of the interdisciplinary nature of magnetic resonance and provides the most complete and up-to-date source in the field. It includes many articles from the print editions of Encyclopedia of Nuclear Magnetic Resonanceand recent EMR Books, as well as new and updated articles published online in the Encyclopedia of Magnetic Resonance.” (Spectroscopynow.com, 28 November 2012)
Browse award-winning titles. See more