- Series: Sharpe Reference
- Hardcover: 1600 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; Library Reference ed. edition (September 24, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1563247291
- ISBN-13: 978-1563247293
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 6.6 x 12.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,338,611 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5669 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #6921 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
- #9053 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines > Conservatism & Liberalism
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Encyclopedia of the Republican Party (Sharpe Reference) Hardcover – September 24, 1996
"Wake Up America" by Eric Bolling
Wake Up America is a much-needed call to arms for America’s citizens to preserve and protect our country's present and future. Learn more