- Hardcover: 3536 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2012 edition (October 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1441914277
- ISBN-13: 978-1441914279
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 4 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 23.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,389,553 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning 2012th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
From the reviews:“The Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning is the first major reference work in the growing and highly visible field of learning sciences. … it is an essential source for anyone engaged in the study of learning theories, concepts, and processes. … Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning is recommended for academic libraries with advanced undergraduates, graduate students, practitioners, and faculty actively involved in disciplines relevant to the learning sciences.” (Anne Jumonville, Reference Reviews, Vol. 26 (8), 2012)
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|