- Series: Encyclopedia of Women & Islamic Cultures (Book 1)
- Hardcover: 682 pages
- Publisher: Brill; First Edition edition (December 19, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004113800
- ISBN-13: 978-9004113800
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 2.3 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,682,244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Encyclopedia of Women & Islamic Cultures, Volume 1: Methodologies, Paradigms and Sources First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Suad Joseph, Ph.D., Columbia University, New York, is Professor of Anthropology and Womens Studies at the University of California, Davis. She has published Intimate Selving in Arab Families: Gender, Self and Identity (Syracuse University Press,1999), Gender and Citizenship in the Middle East (Syracuse University Press, 2000) and (University of Pennsylvania Press, 2001).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|