- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 6 hours and 31 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: HarperAudio
- Audible.com Release Date: January 19, 2016
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YFOFYT4
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The End of Average: How We Succeed in a World That Values Sameness Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
|Free with your Audible trial|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Reading this will change your view -- and if it doesn't, you really haven't grasped the point: we are unique individuals with individual talents. And yes we are part of a larger society with responsibilities --- but we are not numbers and standard "deviations."
Please Read It.
We are looking at trends toward personalized medicine, and now personalized learning, but these concepts will only benefit a lucky few, if we can figure out the economics to apply
this approach for everyone.
Most recent customer reviews
She bought one for her principal to read!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Applied Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Personality
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > Applied Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied > Probability & Statistics