BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on January 24, 2014
I have an early model Tornado foosball table that I got used recently and I wanted rod end caps to make the rods safer for my 11- and 13-year old sons. In theory they would work perfectly, but in practice, they made the table unusable. This is because the end caps prevent the rods from retracting all the way, so you can't pin your five- or three-man to the wall, which allows the ball to pass by unheeded.
on December 13, 2016
These fit perfectly. Nice and snug. Will not slip off easily
Actually takes some force to remove. They do the job that they advertise!
on February 5, 2016
I ordered these for my foosball table that my friends and I had made. These would've been perfect for the table but when we tried to put them on our 5/8" rods they didn't fix. We couldn't even force them on.
on October 26, 2015
I got these recently when I bought a used foosball table and few end caps were loose, worn out over the years of being used, as is perfectly understandable.
These fit perfectly and a snug fit too!!
I'm happy with them!
on July 19, 2013
The product is a good idea in theory. However, when actually playing games they pop off way too easily, and with the rod being pulled all the way to an end, there is no way the caps can't come off. The main purpose they serve is to put on when the table isn't being used and has to be pulled close to a wall or when visitors are there and there is concern about injury.
on February 8, 2013
I'm sure these are terrific at the end of Foosball rods; ;however, I use them for another use. I have some rods that operate windows in my green house. They are sharp at the end and at just the right height to hit you in the head. These end caps work perfectly at protecting the ends of the rods as well as my head.
on January 15, 2017
arrived in a timely manner and are exactly what I was looking for.
on September 8, 2017
Great Product! Excellent Quality
on December 10, 2013
Was unable to find this product out in store in my area. Shopping with amazon helps me a lot find what am looking for without having to drive all over the place. Thanks for having ideas available for those of us who can't always get out to shop.
on January 17, 2014
I didn't buy this for a foosball table. I needed caps for the ends of some other tubing with sharp edges. I was a little nervous these wouldn't fit for me, but they came exactly as described, and fit great. These are awesome.