- File Size: 4475 KB
- Print Length: 320 pages
- Publisher: NineStar Press (April 16, 2018)
- Publication Date: April 16, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07BY855VK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#86,320 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #35 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- #408 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
- #418 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Lesbian Fiction
|Print List Price:||$15.99|
Save $9.50 (59%)
The End Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cate and her sister, Melody, survive the initial pandemic and onslaught of zombies. With the help of their foster cousin Marco they get headed towards Alcatraz Island in the San Francisco Bay.
The tale spreads over many months as they travel by vehicle, by bicycle, and on foot, meeting many people, some good and some bad.
The story was well written. The characters were believable. The survival skills used made sense. This was a fun story.
I received this book from NineStar Press through Net Galley in the hopes that I would read it and leave an unbiased review.