- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Black Think Tank (September 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0961308605
- ISBN-13: 978-0961308605
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,319,075 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Endangered Black Family: Coping With the Unisexualization and Coming Extinction of the Black Race (Black Male / Female Relationships Book Series, No. 1)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Definitely a wedding gift for a young black couple.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I highly recommend that my brothas and sistahs read this book. My problem with the content is that their is an assimilations/accomdationist feel at times to the book. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Big Sistah Patty
thanks for have this book i really needed it for my class history of a black woman this book was very helpful in classPublished on April 9, 2014 by Drea