- File Size: 2251 KB
- Print Length: 365 pages
- Publisher: David N. Alderman (June 8, 2011)
- Publication Date: June 8, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00557MSZ8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,307,581 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2855 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- #20429 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Science Fiction
- #39517 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Science Fiction
|Print List Price:||$15.00|
Save $12.01 (80%)
Endangered Memories: an Expired Reality novel Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 365 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Endangered Memories: an Expired Reality novel
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Endangered Memories takes place when the group has broken up and is now living a fairly normal life. David confessed his love to Carrie and she ran away now he is living his life regretting losing his best friend and soul mate. Veronica is still hanging around watching over David to make sure he is ok.
At the mall after a huge fight with his girlfriend David runs into Kimberly who is on the run from a monster that killed her uncle. David's instinct to protect people who are in danger kicks in and he begins to help keep Kimberly safe.
The story is a stand alone as you don't need to read the Black Earth series to understand what is going on, but I think it helps out immensely in understanding certain aspects of the environment. In the beginning David's behavior seems a bit erratic at time which I think stopped me from really understanding him and getting behind him on his quest to get his girl back, but I was rooting for him by the end of the story.
Copy provided by the author for review.
Alderman captures the angst and intensity of young adult fiction in this first installment of the Expired Reality series. The story is ambitious, but also character driven and Alderman balances the plot twists with human moments that drive the narrative forward.
This is the first book in the series, and is a prelude to the epic that Alderman is unfolding in the series. It's a quick and enjoyable read and a great introduction to David N. Alderman's excellent body of speculative fiction.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult