Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on June 4, 2011
I understand why some fans are turned off by Rise Against progressively making more commercial music. My buddy, who loves Rise Against and introduced me to them loves the first two Cd's, and thinks they then peaked at Siren Song. Me personally think the first two albums were good but rough around the edges. Siren Song was a big step, and The Sufferer and the Witness is there pinnacle so far. While Appeal to Reason and now Endgame don't match that peak, I think they are still better than most rock music out there.

Rise Against purists, and music fans by nature are going to love when the band was raw, before they "sold out". I disagree, I think if Rise Against was still making music like The Unraveling, I know I wouldn't have ever been into them. After a few days of listening to Endgame, I find it better than Appeal to Reason (which I thought was a solid album). Highlights for me include Survivor Guilt, Satellite, and the title track. After hearing the children's chior on "Make It Stop", I wish they would do just that. Besides that sappy touch though, it is a good song, although on of the weaker on the album.

I really had to search for something negative to say about the album. I guess I could say there are not as many catchy hooks as on previous albums. Still though, I find all the songs listenable, and while some may look at it as a negative that no songs stand out, I think the album flows nicely. Good cohesion throughout. I hope the Rise Against purists can understand the band maturing and try to embrace the direction they have taken.

Big credit to Amazon for offering this cd for under 5 dollars, down with Itunes.
on October 17, 2016
I'm a little late to the party, but Rise Against has quickly become one of my favorite bands. I bought this album after only hearing "Satellite" and was lucky enough to love every other song on the disc (some even more-so!). If you're on the fence, give this CD a shot. I got it for $5, which is less than a Big Mac meal these days, and it provides much more joy ;-)
on April 13, 2011
Rise against is known for their raw, amped vocalist Tim Mcllarth, along with the blood-pumping drum beats and guitar riffs performed by the other members of the band. Thankfully, nothing has changed, and the band is as fiesty as ever. While the songs are not as varied as those found on RA's two previous albums, each song holds a particular greatness and add up to create one of the group's best albums yet.

However, Rise against commits a crime that many of the greatest Rock, Punk, and Hardcore bands have all come across at some point. Some songs, such as "Survivor Guilt," last a bit longer than they should have. The songs start out great, but these seem to drag on by the end, often due to an extended bridge or an extra chorus.

This is my only gripe with the album, however. The album is still a magnificent feat from a band who hasn't yet disappointed it's fanbase, and anyone who has found enjoyment listening to any of Rise Against's previous albums are sure to love this one, as well.

Download: Satellite, Architects, Make It Stop (September's Children)
on July 8, 2017
Great!
on June 14, 2017
great
on February 23, 2014
Seriously. While other bands break up, or seem to lose their direction later in their careers, Rise Against continually pumps out music, the quality of which I am continually amazed by. Sure, this isn't their favorite album of mine (Sufferer and the Witness is just too good), but it has a distinctly "Rise Against" tone. It still has their amazing lyrics combined with a beautiful sound. I can't recommend this-- or any other Rise Against music for that matter-- enough.

... I seriously don't know how they do it.
on March 28, 2017
Product came in really good condition, really pleased with this purchase!
on November 28, 2012
This album is absolutely fantastic. Rise Against is definitely one of the best bands today. Musically and lyrically they are fantastic and the vocals are wonderful. So just as an average listener, this is a great album. But if you're smart, and aware of the problems with today's society, then you are able to appreciate Rise Against on entirely different level. Really listen and think about the lyrics of this album and you will fall in love instantly.
on June 19, 2013
I've loved Rise Against since I heard like the Angel. These guys are brilliant and their message is powerful and caring, as well as motivational. They urge their listeners to educate themselves and to stay on top of their abilities. Rise Against didn't surprise me too much with this album, seeing as their energy is always positive. Basically, kick ass album.
on January 16, 2017