Summer 2014 - Great NEW Expanded 2nd Edition Available.
From the Author
- Pain with sexual intercourse
- Pain with sitting or simple positional changes
- C-section or post operative abdominal scar pain
- Perineal tears or episiotomies after birth
- Urinary leaking with laughing coughing sneezing
- Frequent urination with or without urge
- Burning or stabbing pain in the vulva
- Acute pubic bone pain, called pubic symphysis or osteitis pubis
- Unable to wear tight jeans or thongs
- Tailbone or low back pain
- Scar tissue adhesions
- Abdominal separation, called diastasis recti separation?
- Been told you have vulvodynia or vestibulitis?
- Been diagnosed with interstitial cystitis or painful bladder syndrome?
Free Training Videos for Ending Female Pain - Now Available at PelvicPainRelief dot com.