Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on January 1, 2013
This is the radio version of this song that I was looking for. This is the version I remember and wanted to buy and that is exactly what I got. This is not a live version. I have never had a problem with sound quality when buying from Amazon. I bought this MP3 a while ago but it needed to be reviewed. In case it is unclear, this is the version with Lionel Richie and Diana Ross, like the one you hear on an Adam Sandler movie.
on March 12, 2014
The original Endless Love is without a doubt one of THE best duets ever recorded! If you don't understand, no amount of explaining will change your mind.
on January 17, 2015
Created CD to play at my wedding... loved it!!!
on April 28, 2013
I downloaded this to refresh my memory of the song to sing at karoke.
It serves it's purpose. I love Lionel Richie, Not so much Diana Ross.
on January 23, 2013
Just What I Was Looking For! Needed a couple of tunes from this cd to complete a compilation of tracks. Download process super easy. Transaction went smooth!
on May 23, 2013
I am a big fan of Lionel Richie, and I think this is the best song ever
to sing at a wedding
on December 26, 2009
...you're every step I make.

And your eyes
(your eyes)
They tell me how much you care

Another one of the greatest hits of my childhood, one of the more breathless - and endless! - ones. Two thumbs up.