Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
VINE VOICEon December 9, 2012
I love the colors - looks good with white, black and gray but also with red, blue - goes well with many outfits. And I like the length - it looks good looped around once but is long enough to loop around twice making three strands of about 18 or 19 inches. I've only worn it once or twice but have had several compliments on it. I'm very happy with my purchase.
on December 12, 2013
Beautiful, well-formed colorful pearl strand that looks expensive and classy. I did not examine each pearl closely but they do appear to be mostly uniform although some are more uniformly round than others. The pearls have luster, and the necklace hangs perfectly and can be knotted or doubled for different looks. This is a great opera length, classic multi-color pearl necklace well worth the price and then some.
on October 2, 2013
I was looking to replace a treasured necklace that I lost due to a bad clasp. I loved the baroque styled pearls as well as the various colors. After much searching for a similar necklace, this was as close as I could come. Although I would have preferred smaller pearls and a short strand with a clasp, this is still a pretty necklace and an affordable price.
on June 30, 2013
If you like your pearls round and perfect this is not the necklace for you. it is an eclectic mix of sizes, shapes and colors and looks lovely doubled up and worn with almost any color top. Although I have been careful around jumping dogs and small children when wearing it the necklace feels sturdy enough to wear without fear under normal conditions.
on February 12, 2012
I haven't had these very long and have only wore them a handful of times so far, but every time that I wore them I got a compliment on them. I love the versatility too. They go well with casual, business, and dress attire. The pearls aren't perfectly round and are of different sizes/shapes, which was exactly what I wanted. I'm extremely happy with these!
on February 3, 2012
I must agree with the other reviews that this is a beautiful pearl necklace. The pearls are not large, but they have a fantastic luster. The colors are different shades of black and grey while the irregular shape of the pearls make it interesting. The colors and length are exactly what I wanted. This necklace is well made, lightweight, and perfect in every way. I'm very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it!
on November 4, 2012
These pearls looked great. My only complaint is that some looked more rock like, but they were still beautiful and go great with casual or dressy outfits. I gave these as a gift to my grandma and she really loved them! I am inking of buying a pair for me too! Shipping was fine and they were packaged well.
on July 3, 2011
I bought this strand for myself a while ago and love it - so bright and pretty and wearable in so many ways. I bought the second for my new Daughter-in-law who was just as thrilled with it as I. The price is great and nobody should hesitate to order this.
on February 4, 2013
I ordered three of these to give to my bridesmaids to wear for my wedding. They look like they do in the picture. A few of the pearls have holes and flaws, but this is to be expected. Very good value.
on May 30, 2012
Very pretty, nicely strung pearls. Only long enough to wrap around twice and only falls a little lower than my cami. Only wish would be if I could wrap it a third time but it's just too short. Overall still very nice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.