Dive into the beautiful and fascinating undersea world of Endless Ocean: Blue World! Travel across the globe--dive in exotic locations, enjoy interacting with over 350 different species of marine life, and explore sunken ruins for clues as you unravel the mysteries of an ancient underwater civilization and search for its legendary hidden treasure. Dive the World! Explore the unique and breathtaking underwater environments and marine life of multiple exciting dive spots around the world. From dolphins, sharks, and whales in the South Pacific, to piranhas and electric eels in a tributary of the Amazon River, there’s never a dull moment exploring the endless blue world beneath the waves. Escape into Blue! Witness the majesty of the sea up close and personal from the comfort of your living room. Relax and explore the ocean at your leisure while you discover exotic underwater species, interact with them to learn fun and interesting facts, and take stunning photographs of anything and everything that catches your eye. Explore shipwrecks and ancient ruins while you search for sunken treasure and adventure through the main story, or even expand and cultivate your own private coral reef! Share the Seas! Go online with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to meet up with family and friends to explore the oceans together. Take advantage of the Wii Speak accessory (sold separately) to communicate in real time as you’re diving together!
Journey into the blue once again with this Wii game where players get to explore the ocean and interact with its sealife. Endless Ocean: Blue World builds on the ocean experience first introduced with Endless Ocean™.While the last game emphasized relaxation, this one is designed with more adventure in mind. Divers might find themselves escaping from or calming down attacking sharks, exploring shipwrecks or finding treasure. Endless Ocean: Blue World also has more creatures and improved graphics designed to fully immerse players in an ocean environment that they can freely explore at their own pace.
Dive back into the Blue again! Endless Ocean 2 will take you on a relaxing adventure where you'll discover ancient ruins, treasure, exotic reefs and much more. Not only will you get the benefits of an enhanced graphical look, but you'll also have the opportunity to meet more marine life and even run into dangerous situations. Best of all, this time around you wont have to do it alone! Nintendo's Wii Speak technology allows you to connect online with a friend or family member to communicate and dive together. So don't forget your diving buddy!
Key Game Features:
- The ocean is teeming with life. Hundreds of real-life species are there to be discovered, from seahorses to giant whales.
- Are the local fish sick or agitated? Players can view their health status and then use a tranquilizer-like tool to zap the ones in need of rehab with healing energy.
- The game also includes a storyline that players can follow as they choose. The plot involves Oceana, a woman who investigates the “Dragon’s Song,” which her father, a prominent ocean explorer, was searching for just before his death.
- While at Nine Ball Island, players can become friends with a dolphin and teach it some new tricks. When ona dive, players can even bring along the dolphin, which players can hold onto for extra fast swimming.
- For the first time in the series, friends who have broadband Internet access can connect and dive with one another via Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection, while using the Wii Speak™ microphone to converse.
- Players: 1, 2 via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection