Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price set by seller.
Endless Summer: Making Waves\Surf's Up\Wet and Wild Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
"Surf's Up by Karen Anders". JC Wilcox and Zack Fanning meet in the surf at a time she may have to leave due to no sponsorship. However, the surfing legend who cannot participate due to an injury wants to live his dream of winning through JC so wants to sponsor her with all his heart.
"Wet and Wild by Jill Monroe". Rookie of the year Andrea "Drea" Powell needs a sponsor, but has no takers due to her reckless abandon on the waves. Kirk Murray seeks a new surfer to support; preferably a wild and wet winner. When they meet, the waves reach epic levels.
These three interrelated Hawaii surfing romances are lighthearted beach fun starring likable protagonists and an apt title paying homage to Bruce Brown's documentary.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Anthologies
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Romance > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports