- Save 10% on ★Dual-Lens Industrial Borescope★ when you purchase 1 or more Depstech Endoscope offered by Depstech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 1 Qualifying items For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by Depstech. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code OHFM66IG. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Wireless Endoscope,DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD WiFi Borescope, 16 inch Focal Distance, Semi-Rigid Snake Inspection Camera with 2200 mAh Battery for iOS & Android Smart Phone & Tablets-16.5Ft
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Revolutionary HD 5.0MP Endoscope Sees through Everywhere: high-efficient third-generation chip, 2592x1944 resolution, copper core for semi-ridged cable, DEPSTECH superb 8.5mm WiFi borescope envisions the hard-to-reach places exquisite clearly.
- Bluart & Camtele, Newest Top Technologies for Inspection Camera : Adjustable 6 LED lights with Bluart tech, illuminate the darkness and reduce the overexposure, capturing pictures and videos more sharply in the best optical condition. Camtele expands the usual focal distance from 3 inch to 16 inch, larger observation scope generated, less inconvenience during the use.
- 2200 mAh Battery, longer Using Time: larger battery capacity for the WiFi box, the time for inspection will be prolonged. For our customer’s better experience, we especially design the power module reaching 2200 mAh, reducing the annoyance of insufficient working period.
- WiFi Connection, Wider Compatibility：featured with WiFi box broadcasting WiFi signal, this snake inspection camera can push the boundaries of the compatibility. iPhone, iPad, and Android devices like Samsung are cooperative with the unit.
- IP67 Waterproof & DEPSTECH Semi-ridged Cable :Armed with a bendable cable that can bend and hold it's shape to access a wide variety of confined place, such as curved holes or pipes, and water-resistant design applies to the usage for water tank, tubes etc.
Specifications for this item
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Special offers and product promotions
1.The product package contains attachments, please do not buy attachments separately, the separated sale attachments are not compatiable with this model endoscope.
2.Turn on the Wi-Fi Endoscope, then it will generate a Wi-Fi signals. Open the WLAN settings of your phone.
(1) If the Wifi name started with Jetion, please make sure that the APP "Depstech-WiFi" is for Android users, APP "DEPSTECH" is for iOS users.
(2) Or if it started with DEPSTECH, then you need to download the App "DEPSTECH-view" (Android /iOS ).
(3)If you are using the iOS14 device, when you opened the app, it may show "DEPSTECH-View" would like to find and connect to device on your local network. Please choose the "OK" button to continue, open the "local network" and "Celluar data" settings of your phone. It's essential to get access to the real-time image of the endoscope.
5.0 MP Camera, Clearer than Ever
This borescope is equipped with unprecedented 5.0 MP camera lens, and its image resolution will reach 2592x1944, clarifying the corner in the use.
CAMTELE 2.0, Larger Inspection Area
Enhanced CAMTELE 2.0, it will expand the focus range of the wireless endoscope, and the shots and the videos from the unit will have broader sharp views.
BLUART 2.0, Better Light Condition
Compared to BLUART 1.0, BLUART 2.0 will produce better optical environment for inspection, and the pictures will enjoy higher clarity due to reducing overexposure.
Waterproof Design for Another World
Classical IP67 waterproof cable, the clearness will be not only in the dark or hard-to-reach places on the land, but the water sc as well.
Innovations to be the First Choice
WiFi Connection, Compatible with Different OS
Semi-rigid Cable, Multiplying the Applications
Delicate Accessories, Fixing More Glitches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.34 x 6.18 x 2.01 inches; 13.44 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : January 16, 2019
- Manufacturer : DEPSTECH
- ASIN : B07MV6X4M4
- Best Sellers Rank: #999 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Very easy setup. Setup took less than five minutes spending ten seconds reading the manual.
- Works very well at what it is designed to do.
- Some people have complained that the case is insufficiently rugged, that there is no carrying case (one can be ordered separately), no interchangeable battery, three small, hard to see, power, charging and WiFi LEDs. These minor shortcomings are more than made up for by the quality of the images and the low price. In product development there are always compromises that have to be made for an inexpensive high quality tool like this. I think DepsTech has done an excellent job of balancing out those issues.
- Part of what led me to purchase this unit was prior experience with another of their products purchased by my partner. Both she and I had a very good experience with DepsTech’s customer support. They seem very sincere and conscientious about their products. They appear to appreciate constructive feedback with an eye to bettering their products. That, unfortunately, is increasingly rare nowadays.
- The literature does not list the charging time nor whether the tool is protected from overcharging. I have been told that in May the manual will be downloadable with those issues addressed.
- Sometime the signal disappears when the device connects automatically to a stronger WiFi signal. This was a gripe until I read the manual and realized what was going on. When SSID connection is selected automatically, the device can lock onto the strongest signal which may not be the endoscope. Although very easy to fix it was confusing at first. It will be addressed in more detail in the next on-line manual update.
- In the questions section for this product someone asked “Does this come with the claw, hook, magnet, and mirror?” and DepsTech replied (on November 30, 2018) “Yes, all comes with the package.” I did not receive the claw and asked. Indeed, to keep cost low, the claw is not included with this model. The error was in the response to the question. No big deal. I let them know of this error and they assured me they'd correct it.
-small and lightweight for travel
-small diameter head fits where large inspection cameras don't
-relatively good cable stiffness for short runs
-relatively good picture quality, better than the previous model
-better light than the previous model
-best bang for your buck by a far shot, you are getting a comparable functional product for what it would cost to ship a "true" boroscope
- long cord
-once positioned in a cavity, the picture quality drops dramatically, there is some room for improvement in lighting, wherever possible you need to use additional lighting, even if it means placing a second lighted boroscope in the cavity to serve as a light source,
-the camera movement is set opposite: you turn it left, and the picture turns right, so it's quite hard to get and position the camera where it needs to be. The rotation function does not fix the mirror, only turns the picture 90 degrees, and that is seldom useful.
-It takes quite a lot of fishing to get it where it needs to be. Word of warning: Most boroscopes, and this one is not different, only get things in focus when it's at least 1 inch away, which makes it challenging to get anything in focus at all when the head typically rests against the subject surface. There is neither a double camera, nor the head articulation function, that are available at some competitive models (that unfortunately do not offer resolution that good, and are typically set with max. 3ft long cord).
- I never used the length of the cord beyond the first 3 feet, but it appears to be too flexible to run on its own any longer distance, you would probably need to strap it to e.g. a section of an aluminum flexible conduit, and add distances to position the head more central in the pipe section.