- Save 10% on Endoscope Case when you purchase 1 or more Depstech Endoscope Camera offered by Depstech. Enter code FN89G5RF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on DEPSTECH Wireless IP Security Camera when you purchase 1 or more Depstech WIFI Borescope offered by Depstech. Enter code PZPCBSVU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Depstech Drain Snake Clog Remover when you purchase 1 or more Depstech Endoscope offered by Depstech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Wireless Endoscope, Depstech WiFi Borescope Inspection Camera 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake Camera for Android and IOS Smartphone, iPhone, Samsung, Tablet - Black(33FT)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Device Compatibility - this endoscope is compatible with most smart devices. Androids (2.3+) and iPhones (iOS 6.0+).
- Bright blue LED lights Technology - Adjustable lights improves visibility in the low or no light areas and reduces over exposure.
- Connect multiple devices: 3-4 devices can simultaneously view the live inspection videos and photos.
- Faster FPS - This Endoscope has 30 FPS, that's 20 frames higher than other endoscopes on the market.
- Design Patent: For this WiFi version endoscope, we have applied the certificate of Design Patent.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Depstech HD WiFi Endoscope
Unique Blue LED Technology
- 6 Built-in adjustable LED lights on the camera tip helps to improve visibility in dark or low-light areas. - Blue LED tech reduces the overexposure from the light, and the image will be more vivid but less blurry.
IP67 Waterproof Camera Lens
-Even in the water, the snake inspection camera is also able to capture sharp pictures for you, disclose the mystery in the wet environment . - Pls use the camera in water within one meter
- The speciality of the 1200P camera allows you to take the photo at 1600x1200P resolution.
- The semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it's shape to access a wide variety of confined places.
Hidden Powerful Chip, Fluent Live Feed Video
-The 30 fps rate vibrates the captured images and recorded video, which demonstrates seamless photo-taking and video-recording processes and enables our user to catch the problem in its track.
-This fundamentally solves the problem like picture freezing or video delay from other brand products limited to 10 fps rate in other brands.
|Depstech WiFi Endoscope （ WF010)||Depstech WiFi endoscope （WF020X）||Depstech WiFi endoscope （WF030）||Depstech USB endoscope （NTC50HD/NTC70HD）||Depstech 2 in 1 USB endoscope (NTC85S)|
|Focal Range||1-3 inch||1-16 inch||1-16 inch||1-3 inch||1-3 inch|
|Compatibility||iPhone, iPad, Android 2.3+ Phone/ Tablet||iPhone, iPad, Android 2.3+ Phone/ Tablet||iPhone, iPad, Android 2.3+ Phone/ Tablet||OTG Android 4.4+ Smart Phone/ Tablet， Mac， and Win XP/7/8/10 PC||OTG Android 4.4+ Smart Phone/ Tablet， Mac， and Win XP/7/8/10 PC|
|Connecting Way||Via WiFi from endoscope WiFi hotpot box||Via WiFi from endoscope WiFi hotpot box||Via WiFi from endoscope WiFi hotpot box||USB/Micro USB/ USB-C plug||USB/Micro USB/ USB-C plug|
|WiFi-box Battery Capacity||450mAh||450mAh||450mAh|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
🔶 Bright light.
🔶 Attachments screw in. (not a weak clip)
🔶 Good video quality.
🔶 Able to connect multiple phone at the same time.
🔶 Easy to setup.
🔶 Wired line. (able to hold its shape)
🔶 Good wifi range.
🔶 Battery life is a little short. (not too bad)
I have had a bunch of endoscopes in the past that use a micro usb port to attach to the smartphone in order to view the video feed of the camera and to record what it sees. Also many of them were also compatible with usb and were able to display to the computer. The endoscopes like this were very good and worked very well for me. But once I changed over to a new phone that used the usb c connector I was unable to plug them into my phone. I had tried to use a converter that you can find all over amazon but none of them worked for it. I thought this was going to be the end of road for endoscopes for my phone. I knew I could still use them on my computer but it wouldn't be practical to carry it while outside. This is why I was excited when this endoscope popped out onto my recommendations.
This endoscope uses wifi to connect the phone. I have never seen another one use this way to connect to the phone. The connection and range of the wifi was very good I was able to stand around a room away from the transistor without the connection going out. The connection process was fast but I did encounter a problem where the app didn't show the feed. I found that I needed to turn off my cellphone data to fix it. I love the endoscope connectors that come with this one since they are well made and actually screw on instead of just clipping. The cable that this endoscope is made from has a wire built in. This means that it is able to be bent and held into the position that you might want. The light of the endoscope was very bright and helped a lot when going down dark pipes. The one thing about the endoscope and every other one out there is that they do get very hot at the end since cameras generate a lot of heat. I would highly recommend to get this endoscope it is by far the best waterproof endoscope that I have tested.
I'm not quite sure how long the battery lasts because I charge it after every use, but it hasn't died on me yet even though I had it on, broadcasting over wifi to my phone, and with the LED lights on brightest settings for a half hour or longer when setting up my water line to my fridge. The wire is longer than I will ever need, but it holds any bend you put in it so you can keep the excess wire coiled up while feeding what you need in any shape or bend you need.
This is an amazing tool to keep at home. Any appliance, vehicle, machine, drain, garbage disposal, vacuum, etc etc gets clogged, dirty, jammed, or damaged at some point and this is so much better to find your problem than the old telescoping mirror and flashlight I used to use. My father is a machinist and is already planning on buying one to show off to his coworkers- he said it will save them a lot of time and effort when looking for jams in the machines.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
See the Top Rated Microscopes in our Microscope Reviews.