- Clip this coupon to save 10% on this product when you buy from Depstech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on save 20% on when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Depstech when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Depstech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
iPhone Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgraded Semi-Rigid Wireless Borescope WiFi Inspection Camera 2.0 Megapixels HD 2200mAh Lithium Battery Snake Camera for Android and iOS Smartphone Tablet - Yellow 11.5FT
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Upgraded WiFi Endoscope: Unlike other endoscope camera on the marketplace, this wireless wifi endoscope camera not only work with Android smartphone(Above Android 2.3), but also iPhone IOS system(Above IOS 6.0). This is perfect for iPhone user who want do inspection work.
- Wireless & Easy to Set Up - Without using extra adapter or cable, this Wi-Fi borescope can be easily connected with smart phone via WIFI. The only thing you need to do is to download and install the compatible APP “DEPSTECH”on your device.
- High Resolution Camera: Featuring with 2 Megapixels HD camera, this endoscope offers you a wonderful experience of recording a clear close range HD video in AVI format and snapshot image in JPG format with four adjustable resolutions 320x240, 640x480, 1280 x 720, 1600 x 1200.
- Featuring 11.5FT cable, waterproof and 8.5mm diameter camera, 6 adjustable LED light on the camera, it is suitable for various environment, like low-light or dark area, damp or wet area etc. The semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it's shape to access a wide variety of confined place, such as curved holes or pipes. Furthermore, it has upgraded the lithium battery capacity up to 2200mAh which support 4-5h working time without LED light on. A great improvement compare with other similar product.
- Design Patent: For this WiFi version endoscope, we have applied the certificate of Design Patent.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This Depstech upgraded WiFi endoscope camera has surpassed the similar product on the marketplace,which has increased its WiFi signals by 20%, enlarged the battery capacity and improved the cable rigidity. These improvements make it superior to other similar products.Besides,it can not only work with Android smartphone(Above Android 2.3), but also iPhone IOS system(Above IOS 6.0).A perfect tool for iPhone user who want to do inspection works.
Resolution: 1280x720, 640x480, 320x240
Camera Diameter: 8.5mm
WIFI Transmission Distance:33FT（without any obstacles)
Battery Capacity: 2200mAh
Focal Distance: 1.2Inch-3.2Inch
Power Supply: DC 5V
Superior Semi-Rigid Cable Design Concept
Semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it's shape to access a wide variety of confined place to meet with different using needs.
Furthermore, our engineer has made this cable more rigid than other similar product. This is a great improvement of this product.
How to use?
1. Turn on the WiFi box, it will generate a wifi signal named "Jetion_*****" which is printed on the back of the WiFi box;
2. Go back to your phone settings, choose WiFi network settings, search and find out the WiFi named "Jetion_*****", click connect by inputting code "12345678";
Note, when connected well, the blue wifi signal led will flick. If not, it means it failed in connection, please reconnect or check the power of the WiFi box before reconnecting.
3. Open the preinstalled "DEPSTECH" app on your device to use the camera. The "DEPSTECH" APP can be download from Google Play Store or APP Store.
* Car repair andmaintenance
* Household cleaning
* Science education
* Outdoor exploration
* Water pipe investigation
* Observing living creatures in water
* Utilization for piping, construction, restoration etc.
* Inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see places and equipment.
1 × WiFi Endoscope
1 × Set of Accessories - Hook,Mirror,Magnet
1 × Micro USB to USB Cable
1 × Micro USB to Micro USB Cable
1 × User Manual
High Capacity Lithium Battery
Compared with other similar product,it is built-in 2200mAh high capacity lithium battery with working time up to 4-5 hours.
Unique Blue Led Technology
Featuring 6 adjustable leds on the camera tip helps to improve visibility in dark areas.
Every Pixels,Clear and True
Super Hi-Vision 2MP HD camera allows you to capture image or record video at a close range.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The other issue has to do with camera position. It definitely has an up/down/left/right aspect and if positioned correctly the image on the screen matches what you see from your work position. But as you feed more wire into the wall, the camera tends to rotate and once it does what you see on the screen no longer matches what you think is happening. For example you try guiding the wire up and to the right and the image on the screen moves left. As the camera moves farther away from the proper orientation, what you are viewing becomes more difficult to figure out. I may try using a Sharpie marker to place dashes along the wire on what is the top of the camera view. This might help me keep the camera more aligned as I feed the wire into the wall.
As long as you recognize that a device of this sort with a semi-rigid wire over 10 feet long is not going to travel in a straight line in every situation, this device should work well for any reasonable application.
This endoscope is made really well. All of it seems to be high quality. I bought a cheaper endoscope a while ago figuring I'd need one at some point. After buying it, I discovered how handy these things really are. As often as I find myself using a scope, I decided I wanted a better one.
The biggest problem with the cheaper endoscopes is that the cable is too floppy. Every time I'd get a glimpse of something in the wall (when fishing wires), the cable would jerk or spin and I'd be looking straight into the side of a stud. This scope does NOT do this. The cable is flexible enough to snake it where you need it, but rigid enough to get a steady look at things. The battery is pretty high capacity so rather than 15-20 minutes of use, this one actually stays charged long enough to get the job done. My old endoscope has been given to my daughter to play with. I no longer have a use for that toy. Now I have an actual TOOL!
App works great. You are able to control the resolution, rotate 360 degrees, capture still or video.
The device has a dial on the wireless receiver that allows you to control the LED lights at camera end.
Came with three accessories, 45 degree angle, magnet and hook.
Looking forward to putting it to good use as we carefully remodel our 1917 home.
By the way, get the case worth it, fits perfectly, as will need to keep it clean and protected.