Endura Flap Pet Door Double Flap Wall Mount Best Extra Insulated All Weather Energy Efficient Aluminum Dog Door Small Medium Large XL Black Tan White Doggy Frame Well Built Doggie Locking Cover
- ✔ NO WORRIES FREEDOM FOR YOU AND YOUR PET: your dogs and cats will love their new independence to go in and out without your help; easy to use and durable, energy efficient and secure, our pet doors have all your needs covered; medium size flap works well with small and medium dogs
- ✔ SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL: our award winning double flap dog doors and cat doors are designed for maximum energy efficiency even in the most extreme weather; our patented technology resists energy loss from your home in temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit
- ✔ EASY TRAINING FOR YOUR DOG OR CAT: our unique Endura Flap doors feature a three-sided magnet design adjustable for training or for timid pets while providing the strength you need to keep the wind out; flaps are rated to stay shut in gusts of up to 50 mph; all doors come with a secure locking cover when not in use
- ✔ INSTALL RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX: our simple to follow instructions walk you step by step through the install; we've included tips and tricks for each step, and a section for special wall situations; suitable for interior and exterior walls up to 8 inches thick
- ✔ BE CONFIDENT IN YOUR PURCHASE: Endura Flap pet doors are Made in the USA, with a high quality aluminum frame and interior wall tunnel to ensure durability and security for the life of the door; the patented flap is non-toxic and recyclable, remains flexible in the cold, and pivots on a rod to prevent cracking and tearing; our industry leading 15 year warranty has you covered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Endura Flap Wall Mount Pet Door
Give Your Pet the Freedom to Come and Go as They Please!
Designed to combat 50 mph winds and -40 degree temperatures, the Endura Flap Dog Door for Walls is the leading solution for maximizing your home’s insulation value while giving your pet the freedom of outdoor access on their terms.
Machine tested through 3,000,000 trials without failure or damage, the Endura Flap Wall Mount Pet Door is the best solution for keeping your household at a constant, comfortable temperature while promoting your pet’s activity level and happiness.
The UV retardant flaps are engineered to prevent cracking or warping in severe heat, and the polyolefin polymer material stays flexible in extreme cold. Heavy-duty aluminum framing installs securely into walls 2” – 8” thick, ensuring durability and longevity through the harshest winter and summer months.
With the option of a single or double flap dog door for walls, your insulation needs will be fulfilled with the Endura dog door for walls. The Endura Pet Door comes in sizes Small – Extra-Large with color options of dark bronze, white, and tan to match your home.
The polyolefin polymer flap is lined with magnets on three sides for a complete seal, ensuring that the flap stays shut in winds up to 50 mph. With variable magnet strength you can adjust the strength needed to open the flap—perfect for training or for timid pets.
Magnetic strength keeps the flap closed and prevents energy loss in temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit. The Endura Flap Pet Door is the superior option for energy conservation and the utmost weather resistance. With the best dog door for walls, you can rest assured that your home will stay insulated year-round.
Endura Flap Pet Doors for Walls are proudly manufactured in the USA. The strong aluminum frame and tunnel combine for extra durability. A closing cover is included with every Endura Flap Pet Door to block access to the door for security and peace of mind.
|Endura Flap Double Flap Wall Mount Pet Door- White||Endura Flap Double Flap Wall Mount Pet Door- Tan||Endura Flap Double Flap Wall Mount Pet Door- Black||Endura Flap Single Flap Wall Mount Pet Door- White||Endura Flap Single Flap Wall Mount Pet Door- Tan||Endura Flap Single Flap Wall Mount Pet Door- Black|
|Number of Flaps||Double||Double||Double||Single||Single||Single|
|Ease of Training||-||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Variable Magnet Strength||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Measuring Your Pet
Measuring your pet's height correctly is crucial in ensuring you purchase a flap that your pet can comfortably use for their entire life.
You need to keep in mind how high off the ground the pet door will be installed, this space between the ground and the bottom of the flap is called the Step Over. The Step Over should be as low as possible for your dog or cat to go through comfortably, this will make it easier for them as they get older.
The Distance from the Floor to the Top of the Flap should be at least 1" higher than the tallest point of your pet's back.
Step Over + Flap Height = At least 1" higher than the tallest point of pet's back.
We recommend replicating the dimensions of your planned pet door installation on cardboard and seeing if your pet can comfortably go through it.
MORE OPTIONS FROM ENDURA FLAP
The Endura Flap Pet Door for Doors comes in a Single and a Double Flap option. The frame comes in three colors: Dark Bronze, White, and Tan; and four sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-Large. With the Endura Flap, you can always find the perfect solution for your home.
The Endura Flap Pet Door for Windows is a Semi-permanent sash window insert with a built-in Endura Flap Pet Door. It is spring-loaded for easy, tool-free installation. These come in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-Large, and have different adjustment ranges to fit any window.
FOR SLIDING GLASS DOORS
Removable panel with built-in dog door fits into sliding glass door track. This removable panel does not require tools or any complex installation, as the spring-loaded design safely secures the panel in place without making any permanent alterations.
Product detailsSize:Medium Flap (8" x 15") | Color:Tan
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.01 x 15.51 x 27.99 inches; 13.8 Pounds
- Date First Available : September 18, 2016
- Manufacturer : Endura Flap
- ASIN : B01LX8F72U
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Black Barrel Select on May 2, 2017
About a month ago our youngest dog (4yo, 95 lbs) decided to try to drag his food dish through the dog door and it got stuck. In his frustration he ripped up both flaps trying to get the dish out. I'm now stuck with the replacement cost of the flaps ($140 USD total) and have to *completely disassemble* the whole dog door to replace the flaps. Literally completely disassemble it; cut all the caulking, pull the whole thing out of the wall, and remove the channel (that's not meant to be disassembled) just to access the lock rings for the flap rod.
I'll be modifying the channel with a very large drill bit so the flap rod is accessible without full disassembly next time, but man could it have been easier if flap removal was kept in mind during the design.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on July 28, 2019