- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 6 hours and 27 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: University Press Audiobooks
- Audible.com Release Date: July 27, 2012
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008PRAJS8
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Enduring Success: What We Can Learn from the History of Outstanding Corporations Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
|Free with your Audible trial|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
So what did I like most? Innovation is a hot topic at the moment and the general impression is that a great idea will make you a millionaire. Great companies in this study were also innovative but what quickly becomes apparent is that the real driver of success is the exploitation of an innovation. This is what separates the great from the good.
In any case, this is a book you should read!
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Industrial
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Strategy & Competition
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Strategic Planning