- Paperback: 209 pages
- Publisher: Steerforth Press; 1 edition (March 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 158642064X
- ISBN-13: 978-1586420642
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #626,638 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Enduring Ties: Poems of Family Relationships Paperback – March 10, 2003
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
GRANT HARDY is an associate professor and chairman of the history department at the University of North Carolina at Asheville. He has degrees from Brigham Young University and Yale and is the author of Worlds of Bronze and Bamboo: Sima Qian’s Conquest of History. He and wife Heather just celebrated their twentieth anniversary. They have two children.
Top customer reviews