- Brand Name: Endust for Electronics
- Model Number: END11575
Endust for Electronics Tablet Fingerprint Eraser for all Tablets including iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Kindle (11575)
|Price:||$7.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.99 (20%)|
- Cleans with a patented carbon compound
- For notebooks, netbooks, cellular phones, gaps screens, game consoles, digital photo frames & more
- Liquid-free cleaning instruments
- Endust for Electronics carbon screen cleaner is safe dry cleaning system for all smooth surface screens
- Designed for laptops, net books, phones, GPS screens, game consoles, and digital photo frames
- Liquid-free cleaning instrument
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:51 Mins|
Instead, I received the Endust Finger Print Eraser. They look very similar but I can't speak to how similarly they perform. The Endust cleaner is about .5in tall and shorter than a credit card in both length and width. I wouldn't carry it in my pocket but it seems to fit well in a drawer, on my desk, and in my briefcase.
As the video shows, this does clean the screen. I can't say how many times it can be used yet but I didn't notice any wear or residue after the first few times I used it (in one day mind you). The cap has a carbon pad that the package says replenishes the carbon.
It is not magic! You may have guessed that but I thought the carbon was supposed to absorb the finger smears like the package states! It takes just as much pressure to clean the screen as with a microfiber cloth so it feels more like it it wiping the finger smears off.
1. Effectively cleans the screen.
2. Small and compact for stowing.
3. Cheap compared to the LensPen Sidekick.
1. Not magic. Not better than a microfiber cloth.
2. No refills (at this price it may not be a material issue)
3. Can smudge things with carbon (it comes right off though)
4/5 stars because I just don't get the magic of carbon.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Small enough to put in your purse or pocket, but very effective.Published 2 months ago by Carol Haas
It does pretty well, but you will notice the charcoal dust on your screen. So, you have to gently wipe that off after using this.Published 4 months ago by Ben Campbell
Great cleaning tool for electronics screens. It doesn't leave lint. Its shape also means that it gets into the hard to reach corners and edges very well even when the surface to be... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Frank Rogers
Awesome tool for cleaning screens. I use this when I replace iPad screens.Published 13 months ago by Danny Chapman