|Fits as expected||
- hook and eye closure
- Available in sizes 00 through 8
- Wide, non-stretch straps for support
- Front hook and eye closure for ease of use
- High impact sports bra keeps bounce to a minimum
- Material Content: 90% Nylon 10% LYCRA Spandex
Customers who bought this item also bought
Full coverage with cross back construction ensures complete support that won't let you down regardless of your activity. Tennis, running, basketball; the Enell High Impact Front Closure Sports Bra offers shape and support that wont budge no matter how much you move. A long time best-seller recommended by Oprah, this silky sports bra ensures all day comfort and support. The front clasp adds definition to your profile and feels great against your body. Solidly built for whatever your day holds, this full coverage, high impact sports bra will astound you.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00LZJCJTA
- Item model number: SPORTS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 15, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most of the negative reviews of this bra are folks who couldn't get into it, so I figured I would tell you the easiest way:
1. First put your arms through the arm holes as though you were putting on a vest.
2. Leave your boobs where they are: if they are down by your lower rib cage, your belly button or tucked into your waistband, just leave there.
3. Grasp your Enell Sports Bra by the bottom two front clasps and lift up (vertically) so you are NOT pulling it across your boobs, but over the top of your boobs across your chest at arm pit height.
4. Hook the bottom to clasps so that the bra is closed at the bottom but contains no boobs.
5. Using your right hand, go through the inside of the bra and scoop up your left boob and pull it into the bra. Do the same with your left hand, right boob.
6. Arrange your boobs so they are comfortable and facing the same general direction, then easily hook the rest of the clasps from the bottom up.
I will say this is a LOT of bra. If you are a cup size C or smaller this may not be the bra for you. If you do not do a lot of high impact movements (running, jumping, karate, burpees, pogo-sticking) you probably do not need a bra this sturdy. For example, I do not need to wear my Enell when I am weight training or biking. However, if you are an older lady who maybe has had a couple of kids and gravity has done its thing, this may be the bra for you; or if you are a younger gal who is well endowed and have seen your mother naked and don't want the same fate to befall you, then you may want to wear a Enell to ward off the horrors of gravity for as long as possible.
I read review after review on sports bras. My old method was double bagging with classic new balance sports bras. But after this baby, my third, the girls had a completely different rhythm than the rest of my body! They really began to hurt. I take all types of classes: Zumba, HIIT, boot camp, yoga...
Here's what I've found after about a month of using this Enell. I got a size 1, FYI
1. I love it and as a larger breasted woman on a normal frame, bras have been the bane of my existence since highschool.
2. The girls bounce... When I run, there is little to no movement. But when I am running with high knees, jumping, up and down for burpees, they get moving. BUT they only go up! Never below the band and they never feel unsupported at all. As in my skin is not stretching in a vain attempt to reign them in, my girls are totally secure.
3. You have to push the girls up and over to get the first few hooks fastnened, then push them in and arrange and finish the hooks. Let me tell you... My baby has had to wait more than once to nurse while I try to get the Enell off!!
4. You can nip out. I just try to make them point the same just in case. But it's never really bad, but don't think there's padded coverage.
5. I think this is high quality and plan to wear it after my boobs *hopefully* shrink after weaning. I'm counting on it to last!
6. You have uniboob and it feels like your cleavage is up to your neck. But SO worth it. I don't even consider my boobs and it's comfortable. If you are working out hard and don't want to think about your boobs, this is the bra for you.
If you're trying to get a cute look for watching your kids play sports... Well wear anything!