Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 3, 2013
If you are looking for the highest power, longest-lasting, low-self-discharge AA batteries on the planet, you've found them!

These power packs will hold at least 75% of their charge for a full year just sitting in your drawer or in your flashlight. With 2500 mAh, they are the highest power battery of their kind on the market... meaning longer usage time between charges.

With this 16 pack, you will have all the batteries you need for your flashlights, digital cameras, flashes, toys, remotes... and will not need to worry about whether they are ready when you pull them out of the drawer to use. I have researched every test and study on every AA battery made, and this one consistently beats them all, hands down.

I use a LaCrosse BC700 charger which provides testing and readouts of the capacity of the batteries, and unlike some cheaper batteries, these are actually true 2600mAh power. If you invest in these batteries, you may want to consider a good smart charger such as La Crosse Technology BC-700 Alpha Power Battery Charger . This will maximize battery life by conditioning and properly charging the batteries.

If you want the best AA battery in existence, get these.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on June 7, 2013
I use these batteries in my Whites Spectra V3i Metal Detector. I can tell you these batteries work great lots of current capacity.
They hold a charge a very long time and my metal detector is hard on batteries. Do not waste your money on those purchased on Ebay for a Buck or a little over they are junk. I bought to different brands they claim a high capacity but do not deliver. Also they will not take a lot of recharging before they fail. I am a electronic technician and if anyone would like to take a large wager on those that I have purchase against these new Eneloop 2500 XX that I now use, you would lose.
on September 4, 2013
I ordered 16 of the Sanyo XX rechargeables, they arrived in a timely manner however, the batteries DID NOT come in a factory sealed package. rather repackaged in an obviously other product clamshell plastic pack that was opened and folded over the Sanyos'.
I cannot be sure if the products are factory fresh or returns. The prices for the products were not exactly a bargain either. I am using them because I needed these and to date they seem to be functioning...though a set of fthese seem to take longer to charge than usual.
on November 20, 2016
I love these. They're ideal for battery powered things that don't get used often - emergency flashlights, radios and such. The batteries hold their charge while being stored a long time. Like a lot of rechargeables, the lower voltage means some devices won't work, but if they do I think you'll like these batteries
on November 14, 2017
Bought these batteries some years back for my Nikon camera, and accessories still working great.
on December 30, 2011
We use these professionally for our SB-900 speedlights. There are plenty of reviews here so I'll just say they are exceptional batteries. If you are looking for a charger for them, I would recommend this one: Titanium Smart Fast 16 Bay Ni-MH AA/AAA Battery Charger AC 100-240V + DC Adapters MD-1600L
4 helpful votes
on December 1, 2012
These batteries were all run down completely and then recharged approximately three times. After this was done the longevity of the cells improved dramatically. The batteries seem well made, have been reliable, and have fit properly. They were were reasonably priced and I look forward to a long future of not having to consistently look for and to purchase batteries.
on July 20, 2015
Bought these and havent had a chance to really use them

nothing I own uses normal batteries.

However, I gave them to my brother, and he swears by them
on January 1, 2015
Worked as anticipated, although I was able to charge them when I got them, and I thought they were supposed to be "fully charged" when you receive them?
on May 28, 2015
it's great having batteries waiting for me when my mouse runs out. no more tossing them out.