- Model Number: 43512
Eneloop XX AA batteries 2500 mAh NiMH x4
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 pcs. XX powered by eneloop AA
- 2500 mah pre-charged rechargeable batteries
- low self discharge , high capacity,
- take 5X more pictures !!!!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
You have already been interested in low-self-discharge batteries but so far you were not satisfied with the little capacity? SANYO takes the opinion of its customers very seriously and therefore is releasing XX powered by eneloop.
With its typical capacity of 2500 mAh this rechargeable battery suits devices with a high power consumption such as digital cameras particularly well. XX powered by eneloop also offers you the advantages of a disposable battery and is coming pre-charged in stores. This way the batteries are ready to use right after being purchased. Because of the low self-discharge the batteries retain up to 75% of their capacity even after one year of storage. The economy and environment friendliness are ensured by having 500 cycles.
Top Customer Reviews
I have tested a set of those newest SANYO eneloop XX cells, because they claim to be both pre-charged and have a much higher capacity of '2500mAh'. Date code on those cells say '10-08', which means August 2010. Here are my findings using the La Crosse BC-900 battery charger/analyzer:
- Right out of the package, the average remaining charge was 1004mAh, or just 40% of the rated capacity. The spread is very tight (990-1019mAh), which means they are indeed LSD type. Note that just like the original eneloop, those XX cells were not fully charged when they left factory,
- After just one Charge/Discharge cycle, the average capacity jumped to 2602mAh! Next cycle improved this number slightly to 2607mAH.Read more ›
1) 2500 mAh. An increase of 500 mAh from the original Sanyo Eneloop.
2) Made in Japan.
3) Pre-charged & ready to use.
4) Rechargeable 500X (X = times / cycles). That's good enough for me.
The not so good:
1) Expensive. At current selling price of USD20 @ B&H, NYC, it's currently more than twice the price of the original Sanyo Eneloop.
2) Black color looks good but I still prefer the plain white color as it allows me to mark / label these batteries, in pairs, with a permanent black marker.
3) As of this writing, the Sanyo Eneloop XX is only available in AA battery.
For over 4yrs now, I've been using the 'made in Japan', Low Self Discharge (LSD) AA & AAA rechargeable batteries from Sanyo called Eneloop & Eneloop 1500. I use them with all the remote controls & electronic devices / gadgets that I have. I have over a dozen pairs of the Sanyo Eneloop batteries & I like to keep them organized. I have them all marked / labeled in pairs so that I don't mix the batteries when I'm charging them. The plain white color of the Sanyo Eneloop is a plus point here.
For remote controls, the Eneloops are perfect. A single charge c'd stay for more than a year. No complaints. It's when I use the Eneloops with the Canon PowerShot A590IS Canon PowerShot A590IS 8MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom that I wish that these batteries had a lil' more juice in them. I c'd barely touch an average of 200 shots with a single charge. That's when I gave the Sanyo Eneloop XX a try & I'm impressed with it.Read more ›
On par with lithiums, tested many times and very happy.
The recharge rate holds up a lot better than other rechargeable when the batteries get low on juice 20-40% range. Tested many times next to the Eneloop 2100 MAH batteries.
Saves a ton of money in no time at all. These pay for themselves after 3 charges.
No charger / combo pack. Have to buy your own charger, or already own one that works with Eneloops (don't use quick chargers as recommended by the manufacture because it will kill your batteries faster.)
Literally 240% more expensive than the standard Eneloops. I do not see this price justified at all. I need the faster recycle times so yes, I will pay more, but for those thinking they will get a massive performance increase, it's not true.
Does not take as many recharges as the other Eneloop batteries.
There are more cons, but that is mainly due to accessibility, initial pricing, and lack of combo packs.
Tested on Canon 430 ex, 580 ex, sb-600, sb-800.
Do not buy these if you do not need FAST recycle time like I do as a wedding photographer. The standard Eneloops are way more than what you need. Once these go down in price I will replace all of my other Eneloops in my flashes, but until then I will be fine having 1 set for the times when I need 1 flash and need it fast.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these batteries. They hold their charge for a very long time. I've been using them for about 6 years, and they are still going strong.Published 4 months ago by RPL
These hold their charges for a long time. Love the power given by them.Published 7 months ago by S. M.
Awesome batteries. Been using them for 3 months over and over, they last forever. Great sellerPublished 19 months ago by MPower-Project
Live Long and Prosper! That should be the motto for the Eneloop XX Batteries, they do last for a long time on a single charge. Read morePublished 23 months ago by D e v i a n t
Excellent product, shipping was fast, very satisfied.Published on July 16, 2014 by Virgil L. Charest