Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on July 5, 2013
Target Practice by Jedi Mind Tricks:
From the newest JMT album, I liked this track when it first came out and I still like it. It's a good song.

Blood Meridian & Keeper of The Seven Keys by Heavy Metal Kings (Vinnie Paz & Ill Bill):
Blood Meridian is my favorite HMK song, It's simply bad ass. As for Keeper of The Seven Keys, It was ok but I didn't care for it much.

Mossberg Solution by Outerspace & Vinnie Paz:
Didn't care for it. Didn't like the slow beat and how different it was from every other track on the sampler. Was never much of a fan of Outerspace either though so.

Drag You to Hell by Vinnie Paz:
Paz's first single from his first solo record, It's a pretty sick track. The beat is awesome and Paz kills as always.

Just Before The Rain & 2000 Leagues Under My Keyboard by Dutch:
Dutch is by far the most unique group on Enemy Soil. With a good female singer in Liz Fullerton and Stoupe behind the beats, They are a hands down the must listen to on this sampler. I love Just Before The Rain and 2000 Leagues Under My Keyboard is a good song as well.

Overall, A couple of weak tracks brings down the sampler but overall it's not that bad. Any fan of JMT or underground hip-hop will enjoy it.
on April 21, 2013
I listened to each track in my cloud hoping that the rap songs would somehow be different than the NUMEROUS rap songs available. In my opinion, most sound no different - just have different lyrics. Don't mistake my comment here, I enjoy rap music, albeit a very select group of artists. (Snoop Dog/Lion, Ice-T, you get my direction). I am POSITIVE that those who primarily listen to the multitudes of rappers putting out tracks today, will appreciate this collection without complaint. For that reason alone, download NOW while it is FREE. (While going through the scroll menu at the bottom, I noticed two samplers I got in 2011/2012 for free - are no longer free. One is 15.00 US)

The GEMS of this set, and they seem way out of place are:

Just Before The Rain - Dutch

2,000 Leagues Under My Keyboard - Dutch

AS it is currently, one could download these two alone without ever hearing the rap selections. (I suggest at least listening to each track before making a decision) Curiosity got me and I wanted to see why these tunes where compiled with the rest. I am still unsure, especially since each can be downloaded FREE without the others. Nonetheless, I DL'd all and am glad I did so.

EACH of the above mentioned tracks by "Dutch" are MAJOR OUTSTANDING! I've never heard this group before, but am going into "all out MAD SEARCH mode" to learn/hear more. Yes THEY ARE THAT GOOD.

All in all, it is a very different and interesting collection. I trashed 3 tunes and kept the rest and put them into my playlists. No, the tracks by "Dutch" did not remain in any of my rap spins.

Download this onto to that big 'ol FAT HDD and/or MONSTER external HDD. I'm sure you can find a home in your vast playlists for most of the tracks offered.

On The Flip,
Master Chief
Here's to Taking It Easy
The Mermaid Parade
Muchacho
on February 7, 2012
I already knew most of these songs before downloading, but the Dutch tracks are a nice new flavor. If you aren't familiar with Vinnie Paz I strongly suggest you get yourself acquainted with his music. I have listened to dozens of thousands of hip hop songs and the Vinnie Paz/Jedi Mind Tricks material is undoubtedly among the best. I noticed the other reviewer commented on the gore and darkness in the musical content and subsequently gave a poor rating. These qualities in my opinion put this music on another level and make it unique. This is underground hip hop at its finest, folks.
on July 16, 2012
As the other guy said, Dutch stood out above the rest... The style was very different and original in my point of view... The tracks were fine, vocals and beats for the most part. Overall the album was okay... I'd look for Dutch to have a solo album... The two tracks where Dutch appeared was actually riveting and game changing, filled with dramatic emotion... Dutch gets 5 stars!
on August 22, 2016
Great songs
on November 29, 2012
I actually liked this, which came as a bit of a surprise to me. Definitely explicit, and I wouldn't want people around me to know what's pumping through my headphones, but yeah - I like it.
on May 14, 2014
Love it, proud to have this in my music collection. All songs are sick. Vinnie Paz is the truth !!
on July 15, 2014
Not Bad For Free Music On Amazon ! Listen to it every so often when I am home.
on October 11, 2013
I like this twist on christian music. It was edgy and I really loved the christian gansta music. I would recommend it.
on January 17, 2015
What is THIS? I didn't order this.