+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Perform as a gymnast, flipping and twirling through a series of gymnastics training and performances.
- Create individual routines by combining moves from more than 100 different options. Customizable gear, outfits, and accessories.
- Learn new moves and compete in five different events: Uneven Bars, Balance Beam, Floor Exercises, Vault, Free-Style Performance.
- In story mode, players can watch as their gymnast goes from the local gym all the way to the World Championships.
- Fun and unique mini-games with unlockable items such as new moves, accessories, and outfits.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
In Ener-G Gym Rockets players take on the role of a young female gymnast making her way through successive levels of competition that will eventually lead to the Olympic games. This road to the medal round is full of training, choreography, fashion and fun as players familiarize themselves with the various elements that make up a winning performance in each of the five events, which include, uneven bars, balance beam, floor exercises, vault and freestyle performance. But you are not alone on this journey. Just as in actual gymnastics, players are guided by their coach. In the gym your coach will observe your training for each event, making suggestions where needed concerning technique and style, which include DS-specific instructions. Outside the gym they will also advise you in making decisions regarding your appearance and music for your routines. Once out on the mat in competition players will compete for high scores, receiving marks for individual elements within routines, that make up a combined total. Key Game Features:
- Perform as a gymnast and flip and twirl through a series of gymnastics training and performances.
- Creative expression: Create individual routines by combining moves from more than 100 different options.
- Learn new moves and compete in five different events:
- Uneven bars
- Balance beam
- Floor exercises
- Freestyle performance
- Customizable gear, outfits and accessories.
- In story mode, players can watch as their gymnast goes from the local gym all the way to the Olympics.
- Fun and unique mini-games with unlockable items such as new moves, accessories and outfits
In addition to the competition, a big part of real-life gymnastics for young girls are its fun flashy outfits, accessories, hairdos and music. Ener-G Gym Rockets provides players with access to all these, as well as other custom gear, through a deep character customization system that includes, but is not limited to, outfits, hair styles, hair ribbons and performance music. As the game begins players are given initial options in all these categories, but as you improve you will unlock many more items that can be stored within the game and used at anytime to liven up a routine, or just to ratchet up the fun. Screenshots:
Top Customer Reviews
When you do figure out what to do, then it's fun. Trying to get the highest score possible on all the moves is a challenge. It also feels good to learn more and more complicated moves that lead to higher scores.
To get the gymnast moving, you have to drag a straight line with the stylus. Sometimes you drag a straight line across. Other times you have to drag a straight line up. And when you do the uneven bars, the only way to recharge energy is by drawing a large circle after every move.
To perform the moves, you have to draw lines with your stylus. The moves you can perform (the lines you can draw) appear on the top screen. You keep performing moves until your energy runs out.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Both of my daughters have had a lot of fun with this game. It's a great addition to your Nintendo DS. It has lasted us over two years & we have had no issues with it.Published on December 11, 2013 by Christina
this was a bad shipment, i received it and tried to play it but the code on the bad could not be read. tried to fix it didn't work.Published on January 2, 2013 by mysteryman294
Awesome game, really love playing it and have a blast playing with my DSIxl. I hope to acquire more games like this one.Published on September 1, 2012
Just a mom but this does not get played with much. Super Mario seems to be every kid's favorite and anything else is only a fad.Published on October 22, 2011 by jmmmj
My daughter was 8 when she got this. She had been in gymnastics for a year and actually tried this at a friends house and asked for it for her birthday. Read morePublished on August 2, 2010 by Mom of three